Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 23.00 INR
Change Today -0.20 / -0.86%
Volume 287.4K
As of 7:05 AM 08/28/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by A2Z INFRA ENGINEERING LTD (A2ZL) in the last 6 months

Announced 07/16/15
A2Z Infra Engineering Limited
Private Placement

A2Z Infra Engineering Limited (BSE:533292) announced a private placement of 27,525,000 convertible equity warrants on July 16, 2015. The securities are being issued to persons other than the promoters and promoter group. The investors would invest 25% of the exercise price of warrants as upfront payment. The remaining 75% would be payable upon exercise of these warrants. The warrants issued would expire in 18 months from the date of issue and will be convertible into ...
Read More


A2ZL's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/16/15.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
A2ZL:IN 23.00 INR -0.20

A2ZL Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for A2ZL.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

A2ZL

Industry Average

Valuation A2ZL Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact A2Z INFRA ENGINEERING LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.