sumitomo rubber industries (5110:Tokyo)
Transactions by SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES (5110) in the last 6 months
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NasdaqGS:GT) entered into a framework agreement to acquire remaining 25% stake in Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe B.V and remaining 75% stake in Nippon Goodyear Ltd from Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd. (TSE:5110) on June 4, 2015. Under the terms of the agreement, Goodyear will pay SRI $271 million with respect to all the transactions. Goodyear will repay a pre-existing debt of approximately $55 million to SRI within three years from the ...
Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd. (TSE:5110) entered into agreement to acquire remaining 75% stake in Goodyear Dunlop Tires North America, Ltd. and remaining 25% stake in Dunlop Goodyear Tires Ltd from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NasdaqGS:GT) for approximately $330 million on June 4, 2015. Sumitomo Rubber Industries (SRI) (currently 25% interest) will acquire Goodyear's 75% interest in Goodyear Dunlop Tires North America, Ltd. (GDTNA), including full ownership ...
|Cooper Tire & Rubber Co||$33.13 USD||+0.20|
|Dunlop Sports Co Ltd||¥1,190 JPY||-10.00|
|Hankook Tire Worldwide Co Ltd||18,250 KRW||+500.00|
|Pirelli & C. SpA||€15.17 EUR||+0.05|
|Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd/The||¥2,467 JPY||+4.00|
|View Industry Companies|