Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 35.25 INR
Change Today -2.90 / -7.60%
Volume 166.4K
As of 7:10 AM 05/6/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by 20 MICRONS LTD (20ML) in the last 6 months

Announced 11/12/14
0.00 for Polyex Minerals Private Limited
Merger/Acquisition

20 Microns Limited (BSE:533022) agreed to acquire 50% stake in Polyex Minerals Private Limited for INR 0.05 million on November 12, 2014. The Board of Directors of 20 Microns Limited has approved the deal.


20ML's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 11/12/14.
Investor / Buyer
20 Microns Limited
 
Announced 11/12/14
13.00M for 20 Microns Limited
Private Placement

20 Microns Limited (BSE:533022) announced a private placement of 1,470,588 compulsorily convertible warrants at INR 8.5 per warrant for gross proceeds of INR 12,499,998 on November 12, 2014. The securities are being issued pursuant to preferential allotment to the persons other than the promoters of the company. The warrants are priced at INR 34 per warrant. The investors would invest 25% of the exercise price of warrants as upfront payment. The remaining 75% would be ...
Read More


20ML's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 11/12/14.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
20ML:IN 35.25 INR -2.90

20ML Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 20ML.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

20ML

Industry Average

Valuation 20ML Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow 11.9x
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact 20 MICRONS LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.