PSX On Other Exchanges
New York
text size: T | T
Back to Snapshot
Company Description

Contact Info

2331 CityWest Boulevard

Houston, TX 77042

United States

Phone: 281-293-6600


mpletion in the second half of 2017. Effective December 1, 2015, Phillips 66 Partners acquired the company’s 40 percent equity interest in Bayou Bridge. In 2015, Phillips 66 Partners commenced operation of the Palermo Rail Terminal, which is located on a 710-acre site near Palermo, North Dakota. The crude terminal has an initial capacity of 100,000 barrels per day, with the flexibility to be expanded to 200,000 barrels per day. It is located on a railway with two mainline switches, allowing east- and west-bound deliveries. The terminal includes six truck unloading facilities and 206,000 barrels of operational storage, with permits allowing total storage capacity of approximately 2.4 million barrels, as well as space for six additional truck unloading facilities. The terminal is owned by the joint venture Phillips 66 Partners Terminal LLC, of which Phillips 66 Partners holds a 70 percent interest, with Paradigm Energy Partners, LLC (Paradigm) owning the remaining 30 percent interest. Phillips 66 Partners is the operator. In 2016, the Palermo Rail Terminal is anticipated to include a pipeline delivery and receipt connection to the 76-mile Sacagawea Pipeline, allowing the terminal to receive crude oil from areas in Dunn County and McKenzie County, North Dakota, and deliver it to terminals and pipelines located in Stanley, North Dakota. The Sacagawea Pipeline is owned by the joint venture Sacagawea Pipeline Company, LLC, of which Paradigm Pipeline LLC holds an 88 percent interest, with the remaining 12 percent interest owned by Grey Wolf Midstream, LLC. Phillips 66 Partners and Paradigm each own a 50 percent interest in Paradigm Pipeline LLC. Paradigm is constructing the pipeline and Phillips 66 Partners would be the operator. Rockies Express Pipeline LLC (REX) The company has a 25 percent interest in REX. The REX natural gas pipeline runs 1,712 miles from Meeker, Colorado, to Clarington, Ohio; and has a natural gas transmission capacity of 1.8 billion cubic feet per day (BCFD), with most of its system having a pipeline diameter of 42 inches. The REX pipeline is designed to enable natural gas producers in the Rocky Mountain region to deliver natural gas supplies to the Midwest and eastern regions of the United States. During 2015, as a result of east-to-west expansion projects, the REX Pipeline began transporting natural gas supplies from the Appalachian Basin to Midwest markets. Marine Vessels As of December 31, 2015, the company had 12 double-hulled, international-flagged crude oil and product tankers under term charter, with capacities ranging in size from 300,000 to 1,100,000 barrels. Additionally, the company had under term charter three Jones Act compliant tankers and 66 tug/barge units. These vessels are used primarily to transport feedstocks or provide product transportation for certain of the company’s refineries, including delivery of domestic crude oil to its Gulf Coast and East Coast refineries. Truck and Rail Truck and rail operations support the company’s feedstock and distribution operations. Rail movements are provided through a fleet of approximately 12,300 owned and leased railcars. Truck movements are provided through approximately 170 third-party truck companies, as well as through Sentinel Transportation LLC, in which the company holds a 20 percent equity interest. DCP Midstream The company’s Midstream segment includes its 50 percent equity investment in DCP Midstream. As of December 31, 2015, DCP Midstream owned or operated 64 natural gas processing facilities, with a net processing capacity of approximately 8.0 BCFD. DCP Midstream’s owned or operated natural gas pipeline systems included gathering services for these facilities, as well as natural gas transmission, and totaled approximately 68,000 miles of pipeline. DCP Midstream also owned or operated 12 NGL fractionation plants, along with natural gas and NGL storage facilities, a propane wholesale marketing business and NGL pipeline assets. DCP Midstream markets a portion of its NGL to the company and CPChem under existing 15-year contracts, the primary commitment of which began a ratable wind-down period in December 2


The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. does not create or control the content.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

PSX Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for PSX.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation PSX Industry Range
Price/Earnings 13.8x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 1.8x
Price/Cash Flow 9.9x
TEV/Sales 0.4x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact PHILLIPS 66, please visit Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at