eline has a capacity of approximately 60,000 barrels per day. The pipeline includes 33 miles of distribution pipelines in the Los Angeles Basin, with a throughput capacity of approximately 20,000 barrels per day, and approximately 117 miles of gathering pipelines in the San Joaquin Valley, with an average throughput capacity of approximately 35,000 barrels per day. The company also has approximately 1 million barrels of storage capacity on this pipeline. Line 2000: The company owns and operates the Line 2000 crude oil pipeline that originates at its Emidio Pump Station (part of the All American pipeline) and transports crude oil produced in the San Joaquin Valley and California OCS to refineries and terminal facilities in the Los Angeles Basin. Line 2000 is an approximately 130-mile, 20-inch trunk pipeline with a throughput capacity of approximately 130,000 barrels per day. Rocky Mountain Bakken Area Systems: The company owns and operates various gathering systems and pipelines that service crude oil production in Eastern Montana and Western North Dakota. The company also owns a 22% interest in Butte, which is the entity that owns the Butte pipeline, a 16-inch crude oil pipeline system extending from Baker, Montana to Guernsey, Wyoming. Salt Lake City Area Systems: The company operates the Salt Lake City and Wahsatch pipelines, in which it owns interests ranging between 75% and 100%, and it also owns a 50% interest in Frontier, which is the entity that owns the Frontier pipeline. These pipelines transport crude oil produced in the U.S. Rocky Mountain region and Canada to refiners in Salt Lake City, Utah and to other pipelines at Ft. Laramie, Wyoming. These pipelines include approximately 970 miles and approximately 1 million barrels of storage capacity. These pipelines have a maximum throughput capacity of approximately 20,500 barrels per day from Wamsutter, Wyoming to Ft. Laramie; approximately 47,000 barrels per day from Wamsutter to Wahsatch, Utah; approximately 95,000 barrels per day from Wahsatch to Salt Lake City; and approximately 75,000 barrels per day from Casper to Ranch Station, Utah. White Cliffs Pipeline: The company owns an approximate 36% interest in White Cliffs, the entity that owns the White Cliffs pipeline, which consists of two 527-mile, 12-inch, crude oil pipelines that move crude out of the DJ Basin to the Cushing, Oklahoma market. Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. serves as the operator of the pipeline, which originates in Platteville, Colorado and terminates in Cushing. In late 2015, the addition of two pump stations increased capacity on the pipeline to approximately 215,000 barrels per day. Cowboy Pipeline: The company constructed the Cowboy pipeline, a 12-inch, 27-mile pipeline that provides 75,000 barrels per day of light sweet crude oil capacity from Cheyenne, Wyoming to its rail loading facility near Carr, Colorado and would be connected to the Saddlehorn pipeline when it is placed in service. The Cowboy pipeline includes a new terminal at Cheyenne with approximately 600,000 barrels of storage tank capacity. The Cowboy pipeline would enable the company to source crude oil from its and third party pipeline systems that feed the Guernsey market, through connection to its Cheyenne pipeline, and deliver to Cushing through connection to the Saddlehorn pipeline. Saddlehorn Pipeline: The company owns a 40% interest in Saddlehorn Pipeline Company, LLC (Saddlehorn), which is developing the Saddlehorn pipeline, a 20-inch pipeline that would extend from various receipt points in the Niobrara and DJ Basin to Cushing. The Saddlehorn pipeline is a joint venture in which Saddlehorn owns an undivided 62.5% interest in the pipeline; Grand Mesa Pipeline, LLC owns the remaining 37.5% interest. Saddlehorn would own 190,000 barrels per day of the capacity in Saddlehorn pipeline and would have 1 million barrels of storage capacity at both Platteville and Cushing. MMP serves as construction manager and operator of the pipeline. Gulf Coast Capline Pipeline: Capline pipeline, in which the company owns an aggregate undivided joint interest of approximately 54%, is a 631-mile, 40-inch mainline crude
plains all amer pipeline lp
333 Clay Street
Houston, TX 77002
The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content.
|No competitor information is available for PAA.|
|View Industry Companies|
Sponsored Financial Commentaries
To contact PLAINS ALL AMER PIPELINE LP, please visit www.plainsallamerican.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.