K On Other Exchanges
text size: T | T
Back to Snapshot
Company Description

Contact Info

25 York Street

17th Floor

Toronto, ON M5J 2V5


Phone: 416-365-5123

Fax: 416-363-6622

ates The Round Mountain mine is owned and operated by the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Round Mountain Gold Corporation (RMGC). In January 2016, the company acquired the remaining 50% interest from two affiliates of Barrick Gold Corporation (Barrick). The Round Mountain mine operates a conventional open pit that is approximately 10,700 feet long in the north-west, south-east direction and 8,800 feet wide. Bald Mountain, White Pine County, Nevada, United States The Bald Mountain mine is owned and operated by the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary KG Mining (Bald Mountain) Inc. (KGBMI). La Coipa, Chile The company owns a 100% interest in the La Coipa mine. The La Coipa mine, located approximately 1,000 kilometres north of Santiago in Chile’s Region 3 (Atacama), consists of five deposits (notable deposits being Ladera-Farellon, Coipa Norte, Brecha Norte, Can Can, and Puren), which are owned by Compania Minera Mantos de Oro (MDO). The La Coipa mine consists of approximately 19,874 hectares of exploitation concessions (including Puren). In addition, the company holds a 50% interest in Minera La Coipa which has claims covering approximately 10,541 hectares in the area surrounding the La Coipa mine. Kettle River — Buckhorn, Washington State, United States The company owns a 100% interest in the Buckhorn Mine. The Buckhorn Mine is located in the Myers Creek Mining District of northeastern Okanogan County, Washington, approximately 77 kilometres by road from the town of Republic, Washington. Kinross controls mineral and surface rights covering approximately 190 hectares in the immediate mine area, through ownership of patented mining claims. Lobo-Marte, Chile The Lobo-Marte project is owned by Compañía Minera Maricunga (CMM), a Chilean company that is 100%-owned by Kinross. Kinross holds a 100% interest in the Lobo-Marte project, having acquired a 40% interest in the project from Anglo American Plc (Anglo) in 2008, and the remaining 60% interest from Teck Cominco Limited (Teck) in 2009. The Lobo-Marte project consists of two open-pit minable gold ore deposits, located approximately 7 kilometres apart, in Region III of Northern Chile, approximately 650 kilometres north of Santiago and 100 kilometres east of Copiapó. The project lies approximately 65 kilometres south of Kinross’ La Coipa operation and 60 kilometres north of the Maricunga mine. The Lobo-Marte project includes 123 concessions that are either granted (65) or in the process of receiving a final registered grant (58) covering a total of 50,355 hectares in a single contiguous block. Cerro Casale, Chile The company owns a 25% interest porphyry copper deposit known as Cerro Casale. The Cerro Casale project is located in the Maricunga District of Region III of northern Chile. The Cerro Casale project is owned by Compañía Minera Casale (CMC), a contractual mining company formed under the laws of the Republic of Chile. CMC owns 410 claim groups totalling 72,757 hectares. Of these, the mine-plant complex is protected by 56 claims, covering a total of 23,573 hectares, the balance, is mainly dedicated to protect the linear works and infrastructure. Maricunga, Chile The Maricunga heap leach mine is owned and operated by CMM. The Maricunga property is located in the Maricunga District of the Region III of Chile, 120 kilometres east of the town of Copiapó. Chirano, Ghana The company owns the Chirano gold mine. Chirano Gold Mines Limited is 90% owned by Kinross with the remaining 10% owned as a carried interest by the Government of Ghana. History Kinross Gold Corporation was founded in 1972.


The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

K Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for K.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation K Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 1.5x
Price/Book 1.1x
Price/Cash Flow 22.5x
TEV/Sales 0.5x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact KINROSS GOLD CORP, please visit www.kinross.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.