Burlington Stores, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates retail stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Stores As of January 31, 2015, the company operated 542 stores, inclusive of an Internet store. Over 98% of its net sales are derived from stores the company operates as Burlington stores (Burlington Stores). Burlington Stores offer customers a complete line of value-priced apparel, including the following: ladies sportswear, menswear, coats, and family footwear, as well as baby furniture, accessories, home décor and gifts. The company’s selection provides a range of apparel, accessories and furnishing for all ages. The company purchases both pre-season and in-season merchandise, allowing it to respond to changing market conditions and consumer fashion preferences. Distribution and Warehousing The company has two primary distribution centers that ship approximately 92% of merchandise units to its stores. The remaining 8% of merchandise units are drop shipped directly to its stores. The two primary distribution centers are located in Edgewater Park, New Jersey and San Bernardino, California. In addition, the company operates warehousing facilities to support its two primary distribution centers. Seasonality The company’s business is subject to seasonal influences, with the major portion of sales and income realized during the back-to-school and holiday seasons (September through January). Its sales are higher if the weather is cold during the Fall and warm during the early Spring. Trademarks The company owns the trademarks, service marks and tradenames that it uses in connection with the operation of its business. The company’s trademarks include ‘BCF,’ ‘Burlington,’ ‘Burlington Coat Factory,’ ‘Cohoes,’ ‘Luxury Linens,’ ‘MJM Designer Shoes,’ and ‘Baby Depot’. History Burlington Stores, Inc. was founded in 1972.
burlington stores inc (BURL:New York)
2006 Route 130 North
Burlington, NJ 08016
|Citi Trends Inc||$20.14 USD||-0.07|
|JC Penney Co Inc||$8.21 USD||-0.06|
|Kohl's Corp||$48.07 USD||-0.43|
|Ross Stores Inc||$52.66 USD||-0.08|
|Cato Corp/The||$39.71 USD||-0.27|
|View Industry Companies|
Sponsored Financial Commentaries
To contact BURLINGTON STORES INC, please visit www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.