Heineken Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in brewing and selling beer worldwide. The company markets its beers principally under the brand names Heineken and Amstel. The Heineken Group has a portfolio of international and local brands. The Company's two international brands Heineken and Amstel are available around the globe. The Company also has a growing portfolio of regional and national brands including Cruzcampo, ‘33’ Export, Moretti, Zywiec and Tiger the major regional brand in Asia. All these brands are owned and managed by the local operating companies. Significant Events Heineken Holding NV and Efes Breweries International NV (EBI) have announced the official creation of their joint venture Central Europe Beverages, which would operate in Serbia and be based in the Netherlands. Heineken will hold a 72% share in the venture, and EBI will hold the remaining 28%. History Heineken Holding was formed in 1952.
heineken holding nv
(4H5:Berlin Stock Exchange)
Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21
Amsterdam, 1017 ZD
Phone: 31 20 523 9239
|Carlsberg A/S||kr623.00 DKK||-1.50|
|Constellation Brands Inc||$119.84 USD||+1.95|
|Greene King PLC||826.50 GBp||+6.50|
|Molson Coors Brewing Co||$73.08 USD||-0.30|
|SABMiller PLC||3,460 GBp||-34.00|
|View Industry Companies|
Sponsored Financial Commentaries
To contact HEINEKEN HOLDING NV, please visit www.heinekeninternational.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.