Last C$0.04 CAD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
ZNC On Other Exchanges
As of 11:52 AM 02/26/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

zincore metals inc (ZNC) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
03/10/14 - C$0.24
52 Week Low
02/18/15 - C$0.03
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for ZINCORE METALS INC (ZNC)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

zincore metals inc (ZNC) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

zincore metals inc (ZNC) Details

Zincore Metals Inc., an exploration company, is engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of zinc and related base metals projects in the Americas. The company also explores for lead and copper deposits. Its flagship property includes its 100% owned Accha Zinc Oxide District project comprising 66 mining concessions covering an area of approximately 50,000 hectares located in Southern Peru. The company was formerly known as Southern Zinc Corporation and changed its name to Zincore Metals Inc. in June 2006. Zincore Metals Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.

24 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/18/14
Founded in 2005

zincore metals inc (ZNC) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer, President, Director ...
Total Annual Compensation: C$26.1K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

zincore metals inc (ZNC) Key Developments

Zincore Metals Inc. and First Quantum Minerals End Regional Copper Exploration Partnership

Zincore Metals Inc. reported that First Quantum Minerals has terminated the Memorandum of Understanding governing the Regional Copper Exploration Program between the two companies for Zincore's Accha Zinc Oxide District. Zincore's AZOD property package is located in the prolific Yauri-Andahuaylas copper belt of southern Peru. Zincore and First Quantum originally announced the MOU for Regional Copper Exploration on Zincore's 50,000 hectare AZOD property package in July 2013. Work that lead to the announcement of three Copper Target Areas in December 2013 included soil sampling, geological mapping, geophysical surveys and interpretation of airborne geophysics, structural lineaments and Aster images. The two companies are still discussing a final settlement of accounts related to their partnership activities and any monies that may still be owing between the parties. The Dolores project, which is also located on Zincore's AZOD property package, is being explored under a separate joint-venture with First Quantum Minerals. First Quantum has now provided Zincore with assay results from the latest four holes drilled at Dolores. Zincore is analyzing the results and will report on them as soon as they are fully understood. Since establishing the Dolores joint-venture with Zincore in 2012, First Quantum has carried out work to the second of five earn-in stages and currently owns 50.1% of the project, with Zincore owning the other 49.9%.

Zincore Metals Inc. Announces Executive Changes

Zincore Metals Inc. reported that Mr. Giovanni Susin has tendered his resignation as CFO and Vice President, Finance, to pursue other work opportunities. Adam Ho, who has been with the company since 2010 and also acts as company's VP, Corporate Development, has been appointed interim CFO. Mr. Susin will remain as an advisor to the company until November 30, 2014, to assist in the CFO transition.

Zincore Metals Inc. Auditor Raises 'Going Concern' Doubt

Zincore Metals Inc. filed its Annual on Mar 18, 2014 for the period ending Dec 31, 2013. In this report its auditor, Deloitte & Touche LLP, gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ZNC:CN C$0.04 CAD 0.00

ZNC Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for ZNC.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation ZNC Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book 1.0x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ZINCORE METALS INC, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at