Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 1,925
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
As of 4:49 AM 07/10/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

trikomsel oke tbk pt (TRIO) Snapshot

Open
$1,750
Previous Close
$1,925
Day High
$1,925
Day Low
$1,750
52 Week High
04/2/15 - $1,995
52 Week Low
12/2/14 - $1,000
Market Cap
9.2T
Average Volume 10 Days
140.0
EPS TTM
$48.82
Shares Outstanding
4.8B
EX-Date
05/16/13
P/E TM
39.4x
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for TRIKOMSEL OKE TBK PT (TRIO)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

trikomsel oke tbk pt (TRIO) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

trikomsel oke tbk pt (TRIO) Details

PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk., together with its subsidiaries, distributes and sells cellular phones in Indonesia. It is also involved in trading multimedia devices, computers, accessories, and spare parts, as well as prepaid reload vouchers and post-paid phone cards. In addition, the company engages in the trade, distribution, and retail of electronics, and telecommunication equipment and parts. PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk. was founded in 1996 and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.

1,069 Employees
Last Reported Date: 05/8/15
Founded in 1996

trikomsel oke tbk pt (TRIO) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

trikomsel oke tbk pt (TRIO) Key Developments

Trikomsel Sets Up an E-Commerce Joint Venture with Singapore Post

Trikomsel announced that it has set up an e-commerce joint venture with Singapore Post (SingPost). The startup capital for the joint venture is USD 2 million, with Trikomsel controlling 67% of the JV and SingPost owning the remaining 33%.

PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk Reports Unaudited Consolidated Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2015

PT Trikomsel Oke Tbk reported unaudited consolidated earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. For the quarter, the company reported net revenues of IDR 1,861,896,941,699 compared to IDR 3,136,617,218,433 a year ago. Income from operations was IDR 197,200,881,659 compared to IDR 255,057,087,081 a year ago. Income before income tax expense was IDR 52,991,502,826 compared to IDR 151,999,275,538 a year ago. Income for the year attributable to owners of the parent company was IDR 29,683,948,680 or IDR 6 per diluted earnings per share attributable to owners of the parent company compared to IDR 107,521,217,780 or IDR 23 per diluted share attributable to owners of the parent company a year ago. Net cash generated from operating activities was IDR 7,653,125,327 compared to IDR 27,323,918,782 a year ago. Acquisitions of fixed assets were IDR 6,383,776,339 compared to IDR 10,883,510,956 a year ago.

Trikomsel to Expand Retail Network to 6,000 Stores

Trikomsel Oke plans to expand its operations to second- and third-tier cities through a partnership with local phone distributor SMC Group. The partnership will enlarge Trikomsel's market share through a total of 6,000 cellular retailers and help the firm expand its reach in the country's second- and third-tier cities.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
TRIO:IJ 1,925.00 0.00

TRIO Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Erajaya Swasembada Tbk PT 525.00 0.00
Global Teleshop Tbk PT 1,060 +10.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

TRIO

Industry Average

Valuation TRIO Industry Range
Price/Earnings 45.1x
Price/Sales 0.9x
Price/Book 3.8x
Price/Cash Flow 37.6x
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact TRIKOMSEL OKE TBK PT, please visit www.trikomseloke.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.