Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last 24.60 THB
Change Today -0.30 / -1.20%
Volume 9.1K
SPI On Other Exchanges
As of 4:07 AM 07/31/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

saha pathana inter-holding (SPI) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
08/18/14 - 26.50
52 Week Low
12/16/14 - 22.40
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield

Related News

No related news articles were found.

saha pathana inter-holding (SPI) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

saha pathana inter-holding (SPI) Details

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited engages in rental and service, industrial park, and investment businesses in Thailand. It leases land and buildings; produces electricity and steam; operates as an intermediary of applying for international brand licenses and trademarks; and provides utility services, as well as maintenance services, such as waste water treatment and infirmary services. The company also provides consultation, business planning, management, and implementation services, as well as operates a golf course. In addition, it operates three industrial parks in Sriracha District, Cholburi Province; Kabinburi District, Prachinburi Province; and Lamphun District, Lamphun Province, as well as invests in production, distribution, and services and other businesses. The company was incorporated in 1972 and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.

Founded in 1972

saha pathana inter-holding (SPI) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

saha pathana inter-holding (SPI) Key Developments

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited Forms Joint Venture with Seino Holdings

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited (SPI) has formed a joint venture (JV) with Seino Holdings Co., Ltd. to support the expansion of SPI's distribution network in the Southeast Asia. The JV company, Seino Saha Logistics has a registered capital of THB 20 million ($0.58 million) with SPI holding 49% stake in the JV, while Seino Holdings holds the remaining 51%.

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Jun 18, 2015

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited, Board Meeting, Jun 18, 2015. Agenda: To approve the guarantee obligation to Saha Tokyu Corporation Co. Ltd. on shareholding proportion; to approve the credit to Tiger Distribution and Logistics Co. Ltd.; and to consider the approval to sell common shares of Singer Thailand Public Company Limited to OCC Public Company Limited through the Stock Exchange of Thailand.

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited Reports Equity Method and Company Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2015

Saha Pathana Inter-Holding Public Company Limited reported equity method and company earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. For the quarter, on equity method basis, the company reported net profit of THB 249.17 million or THB 0.50 per share compared to net profit of THB 203.68 million or THB 0.41 per share a year ago. For the quarter, on company basis, the company reported net profit of THB 21.13 million or THB 0.04 per share compared to net loss of THB 11.16 million or THB 0.02 per share a year ago.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SPI:TB 24.60 THB -0.30

SPI Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
ICC International PCL 38.75 THB 0.00
OCC PCL 17.00 THB 0.00
Peoples Garment PCL 11.20 THB +0.50
S&J International Enterprises PCL 17.40 THB -0.10
Thanulux PCL 26.50 THB +1.50
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation SPI Industry Range
Price/Earnings 9.5x
Price/Sales 2.7x
Price/Book 0.6x
Price/Cash Flow 9.5x
TEV/Sales 2.3x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SAHA PATHANA INTER-HOLDING, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at