Last 1.07 GBp
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 2.4M
SLE On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
OTC US
OTC US
Stuttgart
As of 7:28 AM 01/26/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

san leon energy plc (SLE) Snapshot

Open
1.00 GBp
Previous Close
1.07 GBp
Day High
1.07 GBp
Day Low
1.00 GBp
52 Week High
01/30/14 - 4.75 GBp
52 Week Low
01/21/15 - 0.78 GBp
Market Cap
27.1M
Average Volume 10 Days
6.4M
EPS TTM
-0.01 GBp
Shares Outstanding
2.5B
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for SAN LEON ENERGY PLC (SLE)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

san leon energy plc (SLE) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

san leon energy plc (SLE) Details

San Leon Energy plc, together with its subsidiaries, explores and produces oil and gas in Europe and North Africa. It primarily holds interests in a portfolio of oil and gas assets in Poland, Morocco, Ireland, Albania, Romania, Spain, and Italy. The company was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.

143 Employees
Last Reported Date: 06/30/14
Founded in 1995

san leon energy plc (SLE) Top Compensated Officers

Executive Chairman and Chairman of Nomination...
Total Annual Compensation: €1.1M
Managing Director, Executive Director and Mem...
Total Annual Compensation: €471.6K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

san leon energy plc (SLE) Key Developments

San Leon Energy Presents at The 9th annual North Africa Oil & Gas Summit, Dec-07-2014 through Dec-09-2014

San Leon Energy Presents at The 9th annual North Africa Oil & Gas Summit, Dec-07-2014 through Dec-09-2014. Venue: Sheraton Club Des Pins Resort, Algiers, Algeria. Presentation Date & Speakers: Dec-08-2014, Walid Sinno, Director (Middle East & North Africa). Dec-09-2014, Walid Sinno, Director (Middle East & North Africa).

San Leon Energy Announces the Spud of Rawicz-12 Appraisal Well

San Leon Energy announced the spud of the Rawicz-12 appraisal well on the 742 km2 Rawicz Concession in Poland's southern Permian Basin. The well, which is operated by Palomar Natural Resources (PNR), is targeting the previously-discovered Rawicz gas accumulation in the Permian Rotliegendes sandstones. The well is estimated to take 45 days to reach a total depth of 1,900 meters and is being drilled by Poland's Exalo Drilling. A full testing program is planned immediately after drilling and completion of the well, assuming positive results. PNR holds 65% and is operator of the concession, with San Leon holding the remaining 35%.

San Leon Energy Announces Spudding of Gieraltowice Well

San Leon Energy announced that it has spudded the Gieraltowice well, which is the second well being drilled in the Karpaty area in Poland. The Gieraltowice prospect is on the Bielsko-Biala concession in Karpaty and is targeting 4 Bcf of mid-case recoverable gas in two target reservoirs - the Upper Carboniferous sandstone being the primary target with the Lower Carboniferous limestone as a secondary target. San Leon Energy holds 60% and is operator of the concession, with PGNiG holding the remaining 40%. The drilling of the well is expected to be completed in the next few weeks, with any well testing occurring immediately afterwards.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SLE:LN 1.07 GBp 0.00

SLE Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Faroe Petroleum PLC 70.00 GBp +1.50
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd 49.50 GBp -0.25
JKX Oil & Gas PLC 12.13 GBp 0.00
Petroceltic International PLC €1.64 EUR -0.001
RusPetro PLC 13.25 GBp 0.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

SLE

Industry Average

Valuation SLE Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 8,516.8x
Price/Book 0.1x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 8,446.5x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SAN LEON ENERGY PLC, please visit www.sanleonenergy.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.