Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last --
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

interbanca investimenti (QFII) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield

Related News

No related news articles were found.

interbanca investimenti (QFII) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

interbanca investimenti (QFII) Details

Iniziativa Gestione Investimenti SGR SpA is a private equity firm specializing investments in emerging growth, growth capital, middle market, mature, and in leveraged and management buy-ins and buyouts in medium sized quoted and unquoted companies. The firm does not invest in start-up and turnaround stages and does not consider investments in real estate and financial sectors. Besides this, it invests in all sectors. The firm mainly invests in Italy, France, and Belgium but seeks to invest in other European countries as well. The firm generally invests between €5 million ($6.62 million) and €20 million (24.47 million) and acquires minority equity stakes in companies with a turnover between €10 million ($12.66 million) and €300 million ($397.09 million). The firm seeks to invest in companies with enterprise values between $12.66 million and €150 million ($212.30 million). It typically exits its investments between three years and seven years via listing on a stock exchange, sale to a company operating within the same sector or sale to another investment firm. Iniziativa Gestione Investimenti SGR SpA was founded in 1997 and is based in Milan, Italy.

Founded in 1997

interbanca investimenti (QFII) Top Compensated Officers

Managing Partner and Director
Total Annual Compensation: --
Financial Director, Partner, and Director
Total Annual Compensation: --
Chairman and Partner
Total Annual Compensation: --
General Manager and Partner
Total Annual Compensation: --
Investment Manager
Total Annual Compensation: --
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

interbanca investimenti (QFII) Key Developments

Ruggeri And FSI Reportedly May Take Full Control On Valvitalia

Salvatore Ruggeri and Fondo Strategico Italiano S.p.A. reportedly may buy remaining stake in Valvitalia Group S.p.A. Salvatore Ruggeri, founder and owner of 42.8% of the capital of Valvitalia, has found a partner, Fondo Strategico Italiano (FSI), to buy the stakes now in the hands of Synergo SGR SpA, Iniziativa Gestione Investimenti SGR SpA and Chequers Capital, which own 53.8% of Valvitalia plus a 3.4% stake owned by the management, MF-Milano Finanza reported. According to the business daily, at a meeting with the funds shareholders during the week ending October 18, 2013, Salvatore Ruggeri, offered an operation under which he would raise his stake to 51% while FSI will buy the remaining 49%, and will then sell a stake to another shareholder.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
QFII:IM €0.00 EUR 0.00

QFII Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for QFII.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation QFII Industry Range
No financial data is available for QFII.

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact INTERBANCA INVESTIMENTI, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at