Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last $0.02 USD
Change Today +0.0034 / 20.61%
Volume 25.0K
As of 8:10 PM 03/26/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

pow! entertainment inc (POWN) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
04/15/14 - $0.03
52 Week Low
03/2/15 - $0.01
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for POW! ENTERTAINMENT INC (POWN)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

pow! entertainment inc (POWN) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

pow! entertainment inc (POWN) Details

POW! Entertainment, Inc., a multimedia production and licensing company, creates and licenses animated and live-action fantasy and superhero entertainment content and merchandise. It develops originally created franchises for new media, such as online digital content and video games, as well as for traditional entertainment media, such as feature length films in live action and animation, DVD, live entertainment, television programming, merchandising, and related ancillary markets. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Beverly Hills, California.

13 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/28/14
Founded in 1998

pow! entertainment inc (POWN) Top Compensated Officers

Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Presiden...
Total Annual Compensation: $475.0K
Founder, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer
Total Annual Compensation: $300.0K
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial O...
Total Annual Compensation: $175.0K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2013.

pow! entertainment inc (POWN) Key Developments

DD Holdings US, LLC to Form Joint Venture with POW! Entertainment, LLC

DD Holdings US, LLC announced that it has entered into a term sheet to form a joint venture (JV) with POW! Entertainment, LLC (PEL) for the development, production, and distribution of projects based on certain characters and other content developed by POW! or by DDHUS and PEL jointly for distribution throughout the world. Under the terms of the transaction, DDHUS will hold a 75% stake, while PEL will hold the remaining 25% stake in the JV. DDHUS and PEL (parties) intend that the JV will have a term of three years, with two annual renewals at the parties' mutual agreement. The parties intend that the JV will develop, produce and distribute up to 10 projects during the term (with renewals), and will during the first year commence development of at least one project to be funded up to $0.3 million which amount is to be contributed by DDHUS.

POW! Entertainment, Inc. expected to report Fiscal Year 2014 results on March 27, 2015. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on October 10, 2014).

POW! Entertainment, Inc. expected to report Fiscal Year 2014 results on March 27, 2015. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on October 10, 2014).

POW! Entertainment, Inc. Auditor Raises 'Going Concern' Doubt

POW! Entertainment, Inc. filed its 10-K on Mar 28, 2014 for the period ending Dec 31, 2013. In this report its auditor, Rose, Snyder & Jacobs, gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
POWN:US $0.02 USD +0.0034

POWN Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Walt Disney Co/The $105.24 USD +0.24
Time Warner Inc $84.73 USD -0.44
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation POWN Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.9x
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 0.6x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact POW! ENTERTAINMENT INC, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at