Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last $44.02 USD
Change Today -0.01 / -0.02%
Volume 1.6M
NBL On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Berlin
As of 12:41 PM 06/3/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

noble energy inc (NBL) Snapshot

Open
$43.96
Previous Close
$44.03
Day High
$44.43
Day Low
$43.65
52 Week High
06/23/14 - $79.63
52 Week Low
01/12/15 - $41.01
Market Cap
17.1B
Average Volume 10 Days
4.3M
EPS TTM
$1.66
Shares Outstanding
387.0M
EX-Date
05/7/15
P/E TM
26.5x
Dividend
$0.72
Dividend Yield
1.64%
Current Stock Chart for NOBLE ENERGY INC (NBL)

noble energy inc (NBL) Details

Noble Energy, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids worldwide. Its principal projects are located in onshore DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale, the United States; the deepwater Gulf of Mexico; offshore West Africa; and offshore Eastern Mediterranean. As of December 31, 2014, the company had approximately 1,404 million barrels oil equivalent of total proved reserves. Noble Energy, Inc. was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.

2,735 Employees
Last Reported Date: 02/19/15
Founded in 1932

noble energy inc (NBL) Top Compensated Officers

Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Office...
Total Annual Compensation: $763.9K
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice Pr...
Total Annual Compensation: $590.1K
Executive Vice President of Environment, Heal...
Total Annual Compensation: $538.4K
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Se...
Total Annual Compensation: $449.7K
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

noble energy inc (NBL) Key Developments

Delek In Talks To Acquire More Stake In Cyprus Gas Field

Delek Group Ltd. (TASE:DLEKG) announced that it is in discussions regarding acquiring an additional 19.9%% stake of the offshore Cyprus gas field Aphrodite from Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL) for about $155 million. Noble holds a 70% stake in the field and Delek, through two subsidiaries, holds the remaining 30%. Delek stated that the negotiations are at an early stage and any deal would need various regulatory approvals.

Noble Energy, Inc., Rosetta Resources, Inc. - M&A Call

To discuss acquisition of common stock of Rosetta by Noble Energy, Inc

Noble Energy Mulls Acquisitions

Dave Stover, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NBL) said, We'll always continue to look at some future bolt-on acquisitions in the Delaware Basin and the Eagle Ford over time.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
NBL:US $44.02 USD -0.01

NBL Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp $34.28 USD +0.11
Concho Resources Inc $121.13 USD -1.12
EQT Corp $84.90 USD -0.16
Magellan Midstream Partners LP $77.20 USD -1.78
NiSource Inc $45.89 USD -0.63
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

NBL

Industry Average

Valuation NBL Industry Range
Price/Earnings 16.1x
Price/Sales 3.7x
Price/Book 1.4x
Price/Cash Flow 5.2x
TEV/Sales 2.0x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact NOBLE ENERGY INC, please visit www.nobleenergyinc.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.