Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last 8.63 GBp
Change Today -0.125 / -1.43%
Volume 259.5K
As of 11:30 AM 08/3/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

lansdowne oil & gas plc (LOGP) Snapshot

8.75 GBp
Previous Close
8.75 GBp
Day High
8.75 GBp
Day Low
8.63 GBp
52 Week High
10/6/14 - 15.38 GBp
52 Week Low
03/17/15 - 4.13 GBp
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
-0.0090 GBp
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for LANSDOWNE OIL & GAS PLC (LOGP)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

lansdowne oil & gas plc (LOGP) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

lansdowne oil & gas plc (LOGP) Details

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc operates as an oil and gas exploration company in Ireland. It holds rights in five standard exploration licenses, including Midleton license 4/07 covering an area of 542 square kilometers; Amergin license 5/08 covering an area of 449 square kilometers; Rosscarbery license 5/07 covering an area of 366 square kilometers; Barryroe license 1/11 covering an area of 495 square kilometers; and Helvick license 2/07–49/9p covering an area of 12 square kilometers, as well as holds Barryroe North license 12/4 that covers an area of 521 square kilometers located in the North Celtic Sea Basin, offshore southern Ireland. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.

2 Employees
Last Reported Date: 06/10/15

lansdowne oil & gas plc (LOGP) Top Compensated Officers

Chief Executive Officer and Executive Directo...
Total Annual Compensation: 250.0K GBP
Commercial Director and Executive Director
Total Annual Compensation: 131.0K GBP
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

lansdowne oil & gas plc (LOGP) Key Developments

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc and PSE Seven Heads Limited Commence Drilling Operations on the Midleton Prospect in the Celtic Sea, Offshore Ireland

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc announced that PSE Seven Heads Limited has commenced drilling operations on the Midleton prospect in the Celtic Sea, offshore Ireland. Kinsale Energy holds an 80% interest in SEL 4/07, with Lansdowne holding the remaining 20%. Through the farm-in agreement previously announced, Kinsale Energy will fund 100% of the costs of drilling a well on the Midleton prospect. The Ocean Guardian semi-submersible rig commenced drilling on 29 July 2015. The well is scheduled to take approximately 20 to 30 days.

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc Auditor Raises 'Going Concern' Doubt

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc filed its Annual on Jun 10, 2015 for the period ending Dec 31, 2014. In this report its auditor, KPMG LLP, gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern.

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc Announces Audited Consolidated Earnings Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2014

Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc announced audited consolidated earnings results for the year ended December 31, 2014. For the year, operating loss was £1,302,000 against £984,000 a year ago. Loss for the year before tax was £1,302,000 against £1,021,000 a year ago. Loss for the year was £1,302,000 against £810,000 a year ago. Basic and diluted loss per ordinary share was 0.9 pence against 0.6 pence a year ago. Net cash from operating activities was £2,270,000 against £1,671,000 a year ago.


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
LOGP:LN 8.63 GBp -0.125

LOGP Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for LOGP.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation LOGP Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LANSDOWNE OIL & GAS PLC, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at