Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 1.52 MYR
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 9.0K
HEKT On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
OTC US
Kuala Lumpur
As of 4:57 AM 05/6/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

hektar real estate investmen (HEKT) Snapshot

Open
1.52
Previous Close
1.52
Day High
1.52
Day Low
1.52
52 Week High
11/17/14 - 1.55
52 Week Low
12/16/14 - 1.42
Market Cap
609.0M
Average Volume 10 Days
39.0K
EPS TTM
0.13
Shares Outstanding
400.6M
EX-Date
03/3/15
P/E TM
12.1x
Dividend
0.11
Dividend Yield
6.91%
Current Stock Chart for HEKTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMEN (HEKT)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

hektar real estate investmen (HEKT) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

hektar real estate investmen (HEKT) Details

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust, a real estate investment trust, invests in real estate properties in Malaysia. The company owns, develops, manages, and leases retail properties. Its portfolio consists of two retail shopping centers, including Subang Parade in Subang Jaya and Mahkota Parade in Melaka. The company also develops a lifestyle centre in Johor. Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust was founded in 2006 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Founded in 2006

hektar real estate investmen (HEKT) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

hektar real estate investmen (HEKT) Key Developments

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust Mulls Acquisitions

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust (KLSE:HEKTAR) is looking into internal growth and acquisition of individual lots inside of the REIT's five malls. Currently, Hektar REIT holds about 93% of the lots through all its five malls while the remaining 7% are owned by individual owners. "We are open to acquire as many lots as possible. However, it is still depending on the negotiation with the individual owners," its chairman and Chief Executive Officer Datuk Jaafar Abdul Hamid.

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust expected to report Q1 2015 results on May 6, 2015. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on March 19, 2015).

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust expected to report Q1 2015 results on May 6, 2015. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on March 19, 2015).

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust Reports Audited Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended December 31, 2014

Hektar Real Estate Investment Trust reported audited earnings results for the full year ended December 31, 2014. For the year, the company’s gross revenue was MYR 121,991,064 compared to MYR 120,234,665 a year ago. Income before tax was MYR 50,386,962 compared to MYR 58,765,991 a year ago. Income was MYR 50,386,962 or 12.58 sen per unit, compared to MYR 58,765,991 or 14.67 sen per unit, a year ago. Net property income was MYR 73,276,912 compared to MYR 74,114,530 a year ago. Net cash from operating activities was MYR 62,486,477 compared to MYR 64,907,732 a year ago. Realised net income was MYR 44,261,000 or 11.05 sen per unit compared to MYR 46,134,000 or 11.52 sen per unit a year ago. NAV per unit was MYR 1.55 compared to MYR 1.53 a year ago.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
HEKT:MK 1.52 MYR 0.00

HEKT Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for HEKT.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

HEKT

Industry Average

Valuation HEKT Industry Range
No financial data is available for HEKT.
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact HEKTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMEN, please visit www.hektarreit.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.