Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 134,500 KRW
Change Today -500.00 / -0.37%
Volume 73.5K
As of 2:10 AM 05/4/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

hyundai home shopping networ (057050) Snapshot

Open
133,500
Previous Close
135,000
Day High
135,000
Day Low
127,000
52 Week High
08/4/14 - 179,500
52 Week Low
01/30/15 - 117,500
Market Cap
1.6T
Average Volume 10 Days
46.2K
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
12.0M
EX-Date
12/29/14
P/E TM
--
Dividend
1,300
Dividend Yield
0.97%
Current Stock Chart for HYUNDAI HOME SHOPPING NETWOR (057050)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

hyundai home shopping networ (057050) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

hyundai home shopping networ (057050) Details

Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation operates as an online distribution company. It offers various products through cable, satellite, and IPTV, as well as Internet and catalogue channels. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.

424 Employees
Last Reported Date: 11/14/13
Founded in 2001

hyundai home shopping networ (057050) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

hyundai home shopping networ (057050) Key Developments

Intouch Media Co., Ltd. Forms Joint Venture with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation

Intouch Media Co., Ltd. formed a joint venture (JV) with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation. The new JV will be known as High Shopping Co. High Shopping will offer products such as kitchenware, cosmetics, food supplements, electrical appliances and designer clothing from South Korea and other countries through television (TV), mobile devices, the Internet, and other advertising channels. High Shopping will have an authorized capital of THB 500 million, of which Intouch Media has invested THB 255 million for a 51% stake, while Hyundai Home Shopping will hold the remaining 49% stake in High Shopping. High Shopping plans to begin advertising its products in the fourth quarter of 2015.

Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation, Annual General Meeting, Mar 27, 2015

Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation, Annual General Meeting, Mar 27, 2015., at 10:00 Korea Standard Time. Location: HHS headquarters first floor lobby. Agenda: To consider reporting requirements audit reports, sales reports approval for the financial year ended December 31, 2014; to consider board changes; and to consider audit committee changes.

Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation to Report Q4, 2014 Results on Feb 11, 2015

Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation announced that they will report Q4, 2014 results on Feb 11, 2015

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
057050:KS 134,500.00 KRW -500.00

057050 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
CJ O Shopping Co Ltd 240,000 KRW 0.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

057050

Industry Average

Valuation 057050 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 11.6x
Price/Sales 2.1x
Price/Book 1.4x
Price/Cash Flow 11.6x
TEV/Sales 1.3x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact HYUNDAI HOME SHOPPING NETWOR, please visit www.hyundaihmall.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.