Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 2,365,000 KRW
Change Today +139,000 / 6.24%
Volume 14.0K
As of 2:19 AM 04/27/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

lotte chilsung beverage co (005300) Snapshot

Open
2,375,000
Previous Close
2,226,000
Day High
2,559,000
Day Low
2,331,000
52 Week High
04/27/15 - 2,559,000
52 Week Low
01/5/15 - 1,451,000
Market Cap
2.9T
Average Volume 10 Days
6.6K
EPS TTM
12,505
Shares Outstanding
1.2M
EX-Date
12/29/14
P/E TM
189.1x
Dividend
4,900
Dividend Yield
0.21%
Current Stock Chart for LOTTE CHILSUNG BEVERAGE CO (005300)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

lotte chilsung beverage co (005300) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

lotte chilsung beverage co (005300) Details

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd. operates as a beverage and liquor company primarily in South Korea. Its products include carbonated soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, health drinks, functional drinks, water, etc. The company also exports its products internationally. Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd. was founded in 1950 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.

Founded in 1950

lotte chilsung beverage co (005300) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

lotte chilsung beverage co (005300) Key Developments

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Mar 20, 2015

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Mar 20, 2015., at 10:00 Korea Standard Time. Location: Lotte Hotel World, 3rd Floor Emerald Room. Agenda: To approve the consolidated financial statements; to consider the election of directors and audit committee; to approve directors remuneration limit; and to approve the revision of executive severance pay provision of the amended articles.

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Mar 21, 2014

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd., Annual General Meeting, Mar 21, 2014., at 10:00 Korea Standard Time. Location: Lotte Hotel World, 3rd Floor Emerald Room. Agenda: To approve the consolidated financial statements; to consider the election of directors and audit committee; to approve directors remuneration limit; and to approve the revision of executive severance pay provision.

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd. to Form Joint Venture with Myanmar Golden Beverage Co., Ltd

Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co., Ltd. and Myanmar Golden Beverage Co., Ltd. have agreed to form a joint venture, Lotte-MGS Beverage Co., Ltd., to produce and distribute PepsiCo drinks in Burma. Under the terms of the transaction, the joint venture will be formed with a capital of $81 million. Lotte Chilsung Beverage will hold a 70% stake, while Myanmar Golden Beverage will hold the remaining 30% stake in the joint venture.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
005300:KS 2,365,000.00 KRW +139,000

005300 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd 164,500 KRW +7,500
Monster Beverage Corp $143.45 USD +1.67
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

005300

Industry Average

Valuation 005300 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 100.0x
Price/Sales 1.8x
Price/Book 1.8x
Price/Cash Flow 36.5x
TEV/Sales 0.7x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LOTTE CHILSUNG BEVERAGE CO, please visit company.lottechilsung.co.kr. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.