Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last CNY10.52 CNY
Change Today -1.17 / -10.01%
Volume 2.9M
As of 3:00 AM 07/7/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

fiyta holdings ltd-a (000026) Snapshot

Open
CNY10.53
Previous Close
CNY11.69
Day High
CNY10.53
Day Low
CNY10.52
52 Week High
06/5/15 - CNY27.50
52 Week Low
07/9/14 - CNY8.00
Market Cap
3.7B
Average Volume 10 Days
10.8M
EPS TTM
CNY0.37
Shares Outstanding
311.1M
EX-Date
07/31/14
P/E TM
28.2x
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
0.95%
Current Stock Chart for FIYTA HOLDINGS LTD-A (000026)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

fiyta holdings ltd-a (000026) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

fiyta holdings ltd-a (000026) Details

FIYTA Holdings Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in watch business primarily in China. It produces and sells analogue quartz watches and its movements, components, and various timing devices, as well as processes and wholesales karat gold jewelry watches. The company is also involved in property management and leasing activities. The company is based in Shenzhen, China. FIYTA Holdings Ltd. is a subsidiary of China National Aviation Group.

5,544 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/11/15

fiyta holdings ltd-a (000026) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

fiyta holdings ltd-a (000026) Key Developments

Fiyta Approves Cash Dividend for the Year 2014

Fiyta approved cash dividend of CNY 1.00000000 per 10 shares (tax included) for the year 2014 at its AGM held on June 17, 2015.

Fiyta Holdings Ltd Approves Amendments its Articles of Association

Fiyta Holdings Ltd. announced at the 2014 AGM held on 17 June 2015, the shareholders approved the amendments to the company's articles of association.

Fiyta Holdings Ltd. and BeijingWatch Factory Forms Joint Venture to Strengthen Competitiveness in Key Component Field

Fiyta Holdings Ltd. declared that the board has agreed for top management to ink framework agreement with BeijingWatch Factory and form Beibiao Watch Beijing to strengthen competitiveness in key component field. BeijingWatch Factory agreed to spin off watch component and movement manufacturing, brands and teams to set up Beibiao Watch, holding the 100% stake. Upon completion, the listed company will invest CNY 80 million in Beibiao Watch, taking a 51% stake, leaving 49% to BeijingWatch Factory.

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
000026:CH CNY10.52 CNY -1.17

000026 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Time Watch Investments Ltd $1.19 HKD 0.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

000026

Industry Average

Valuation 000026 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 31.4x
Price/Sales 1.4x
Price/Book 2.7x
Price/Cash Flow 24.8x
TEV/Sales 0.5x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact FIYTA HOLDINGS LTD-A, please visit www.fiytagroup.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.