8804 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
8804 is not on other exchanges.

tokyo tatemono co ltd (8804) Snapshot

Open
--
Previous Close
--
Day High
--
Day Low
--
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
--
Average Volume 10 Days
--
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
--
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for TOKYO TATEMONO CO LTD (8804)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

tokyo tatemono co ltd (8804) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

tokyo tatemono co ltd (8804) Details

Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. operates as a real estate company in Japan. Its Commercial Properties segment leases out and manages office buildings and commercial facilities. The company’s Residential segment develops and sells condominiums and detached houses; and leases out and manages condominiums. Its Other segment sells and buys real estate; provides brokerage, real estate appraisal, and consulting services; and engages in the leisure business, which include management and operation of hotels and resort facilities, golf courses, and spas. The company is also involved in the building management, renovation, and other activities; and operation of parking lots. Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.

3,403 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/29/16
Founded in 1896

tokyo tatemono co ltd (8804) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

tokyo tatemono co ltd (8804) Key Developments

Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd. to Report Q3, 2016 Results on Nov 07, 2016

Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd. announced that they will report Q3, 2016 results on Nov 07, 2016

ASCENDAS-Singbridge Group Announces Joint Venture with Mitsui and Tokyo Tatemono to Redevelop Old CPF Building

ASCENDAS-Singbridge Group has entered into a joint venture with Mitsui and Tokyo Tatemono to redevelop the former CPF Building. The 79 Robinson Road property will be redeveloped into a Grade-A office building with retail amenities; its total development cost is estimated at SGD 1 billion. The joint venture company, Southernwood Property, comprises Ascendas-Singbridge and a consortium formed by Mitsui and Tokyo Tatemono. The former will hold a 65% stake, while the consortium will have the remaining 35%. The new development will feature over 500,000 square feet of prime Grade-A office space, with panoramic views of the city and the southern bay.

Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd. Presents at Nomura Investment Forum 2016, Nov-30-2016

Tokyo Tatemono Co. Ltd. Presents at Nomura Investment Forum 2016, Nov-30-2016 . Venue: Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo, 10-8, Sekiguchi 2-Chome, Bunkyo-Ku, 112-8680 Tokyo, Japan.

 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

8804 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 8804.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

8804

Industry Average

Valuation 8804 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 24.4x
Price/Sales 1.3x
Price/Book 1.0x
Price/Cash Flow 24.4x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact TOKYO TATEMONO CO LTD, please visit www.tatemono.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.