Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last --
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
4404 On Other Exchanges
4404 is not on other exchanges.
All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

miyoshi oil & fat co ltd (4404) Snapshot

Previous Close
Day High
Day Low
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
Average Volume 10 Days
Shares Outstanding
Dividend Yield
Current Stock Chart for MIYOSHI OIL & FAT CO LTD (4404)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

miyoshi oil & fat co ltd (4404) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

miyoshi oil & fat co ltd (4404) Details

Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. manufactures and sells various food and oil products in Japan. Its food products include margarine, shortenings, confectionery material, powder fat, lard, processed milk food, releasing oil, and frozen dough, as well as powdered oil and whipped cream. The company also offers fatty acids, glycerin, industrial oils and fats, industrial soaps, cosmetics raw materials, paper pulp for drug/additives for plastics, fiber for drug/cleaning agents/biodegradable resin dispersions, chelating resins, and biodegradable resin emulsions; and wastewater treatment agents, fly ash, and soil for heavy metals treatment agents. Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.

580 Employees
Last Reported Date: 03/27/15
Founded in 1921

miyoshi oil & fat co ltd (4404) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

miyoshi oil & fat co ltd (4404) Key Developments

AAK Enters the Japanese Market with Miyoshi Oils & Fats

AAK has established a partnership with Miyoshi Oils & Fats Co. by forming a new company together for the Japanese market, AAK Miyoshi JP. This partnership will considerably extend the prerequisites for AAK's business in the local market. This market is particularly important for the Chocolate & Confectionery Fats and Bakery segments. AAK will own 70% of the company and the remaining 30% will be owned by Miyoshi Oils & Fats Co. AAK Miyoshi JP, that will be based in Tokyo, will have both sales and customer innovation resources and will focus on products for the chocolate and confectionery, bakery, dairy and infant nutrition markets. The new company has entered a toll manufacturing agreement with Miyoshi Oils & Fats Co. who will manufacture the products locally. Through this partnership, AAK will further strengthen its presence in the strategically important Asian market. As communicated earlier, AAK is currently constructing a specialty and semi-specialty edible oils factory in Zhangjiagang, China, which will be operational during the end of the second quarter of 2016. In addition, AAK has recently acquired 51% of a leading Indian oils and fats company, creating AAK Kamani, based in Mumbai. The AAK Miyoshi JP partnership will be operational from January, 2016.

Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. to Report Q2, 2015 Results on Aug 05, 2015

Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. announced that they will report Q2, 2015 results on Aug 05, 2015

Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. to Report Q1, 2015 Results on May 08, 2015

Miyoshi Oil & Fat Co., Ltd. announced that they will report Q1, 2015 results on May 08, 2015


Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
4404:JP ¥136.00 JPY 0.00

4404 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 4404.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation 4404 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 76.4x
Price/Sales 0.3x
Price/Book 0.6x
Price/Cash Flow 44.9x
TEV/Sales 0.0x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact MIYOSHI OIL & FAT CO LTD, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at