8036 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
8036 is not on other exchanges.

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Snapshot

Open
--
Previous Close
--
Day High
--
Day Low
--
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
--
Average Volume 10 Days
--
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
--
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CO (8036)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Details

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation manufactures and sells electronic products in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, and internationally. Its Electronic Device Systems segment offers etching and inspection systems, critical dimension-scanning electron microscopes, and wafer inspection equipment. The company’s Fine Technology Systems segment provides equipment used in the fields of railroad inspection, hard disk drives, and flat panel displays; and maintenance services for automation and flat panel display production equipment. Its Science and Medical Systems segment offers spectrophotometers, chromatographs, X-ray fluorescence spectrometers, electron microscopes, and biotechnology instruments, as well as instruments for clinical chemistry and immunoassay analysis. The company’s Industrial and IT Systems segment provides automated assembly systems for automotive components, etc.; solar photovoltaic power generation systems, instrumentation systems, and onboard devices; and communication services and IoT solutions. Its Advanced Industrial Products segment provides SCM services; synthetic resins and related products; automotive/transportation components and materials; steel and non-ferrous metal products; and semiconductor materials and optical communications components. The company primarily serves semiconductor, automotive and transport equipment, household electrical appliance, hard disk drive, reagent, electronic component, chemical and food, and optical communications equipment manufacturers, as well as rail industry companies, universities and research institutes, hospitals and commercial laboratories, and government offices. The company was formerly known as Nissei Sangyo and changed its name to Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation in October 2001. Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation was founded in 1947 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd.

9,902 Employees
Last Reported Date: 06/24/16
Founded in 1947

hitachi high-technologies co (8036) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

hitachi high-technologies co
Etrion and Hitachi High-Technologies Sign a Project Finance Agreement with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank

Etrion and Hitachi High-Technologies has signed a project finance agreement with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank for the construction of a 13.2MW Komatsu solar project in the Ishikawa Prefecture of Japan. Construction of the solar photovoltaic (PV) plant is expected to begin in February next year and is anticipated to commence commercial operations by second quarter of 2018. The new solar power plant will be built on a 30.5 hectare site and will connect through the Hokuriku Electric Power utility. Once operational, Komatsu is expected to produce approximately 14.2 gigawatt-hours (GWh) of solar electricity annually, which is sufficient to power 4,000 households.

Etrion Corporation and Hitachi High-Technologies Signs Project Finance Agreement to Build 13.2 Mw Komatsu Solar Project in Japan

Etrion Corporation announced the signing of a project finance agreement with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited ("SuMi Trust") for the construction of the 13.2-megawatt ("MW") Komatsu solar project located in the Ishikawa Prefecture of Japan. Komatsu is a 13.2 MW solar photovoltaic ("PV") power plant to be built on one site in the Ishikawa Prefecture of Japan. Construction-related works are expected to begin in February 2017, and the solar project is expected to be fully operational by the second quarter of 2018. The solar power plant will be built on 30.5 hectares of leased land and will connect through the Hokuriku Electric Power Co. Inc. Etrion will own 85.1% of the Komatsu project, and Hitachi High-Technologies will own the remaining 14.9%. The total project cost will be financed approximately 83% through project debt from SuMi Trust with a tenor equal to the construction period plus 19 years of operations. The remaining 17% of total project cost will be funded pro-rata by Etrion and Hitachi High-Technologies according to their respective equity interests.

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation Reports Consolidated Earnings Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2016; Provides Earnings and Dividend Guidance for the Year Ending March 31, 2017; Declares Dividend for the Second Quarter Ended September 30, 2016, Payable on November 30, 2016

Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation reported consolidated earnings results for the six months ended September 30, 2016. For the period, the company reported revenues of ¥304,848 million against ¥314,062 million a year ago. Adjusted operating income was ¥28,565 million against ¥22,809 million a year ago. Income before income taxes was ¥27,436 million against ¥22,330 million a year ago. Net income attributable to owners of the parent was ¥20,884 million or ¥151.85 per basic share against ¥16,929 million or ¥123.09 per basic share a year ago. For the year ending March 31, 2017, the company expects consolidated revenues of ¥630,000 million, adjusted operating income of ¥46,500 million, income before income taxes of ¥46,000 million and net income attributable to owners of the parent of ¥35,500 million or ¥258.13 per share. The company declared a dividend of ¥35.00 per share for the second quarter ended September 30, 2016. Planned start date for dividend payments is November 30, 2016. Record date is September 30, 2016. The company expects to pay a dividend of ¥35.00 per share for the year ending March 31, 2017.

 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

8036 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 8036.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

8036

Industry Average

Valuation 8036 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 14.3x
Price/Sales 0.9x
Price/Book 1.7x
Price/Cash Flow 12.9x
TEV/Sales 0.6x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CO, please visit www.hitachi-hitec.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.