Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers


Last --
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
8584 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
8584 is not on other exchanges.
All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

jaccs co ltd (8584) Snapshot

Open
--
Previous Close
--
Day High
--
Day Low
--
52 Week High
-- - --
52 Week Low
-- - --
Market Cap
--
Average Volume 10 Days
0.0
EPS TTM
--
Shares Outstanding
0.0
EX-Date
--
P/E TM
--
Dividend
--
Dividend Yield
--
Current Stock Chart for JACCS CO LTD (8584)

Related News

No related news articles were found.

jaccs co ltd (8584) Related Businessweek News

No Related Businessweek News Found

jaccs co ltd (8584) Details

JACCS Co., Ltd. operates as a consumer credit company in Japan. It services include credit card, installment sales finance, credit guarantee, and financing services. The company issues credit cards, including partner cards; and collateralized or uncollateralized direct financing and housing loans. It also provides credit guarantees on auto loans and housing loans, and for personal loans. In addition, the company operates as an agent for partner companies in collecting payments. Further, it is involved in the motorcycle sales finance business in Vietnam and Indonesia. The company was formerly known as Depart Sinyohanbai Co., Ltd. and changed its name to JACCS Co., Ltd. in April 1976. JACCS Co., Ltd. was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Hakodate, Japan.

3,434 Employees
Last Reported Date: 06/29/15
Founded in 1954

jaccs co ltd (8584) Top Compensated Officers

No compensation data is available at this time for the top officers at this company.

Executives, Board Directors

jaccs co ltd (8584) Key Developments

BDO Leasing and Finance Inc. Enters into Joint Venture with Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation, Sojitz Corporation and JACCS Co., Ltd

BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO) has entered into a joint venture (JV) with Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC), Sojitz Corporation (SJC) and JACCS Co. Ltd. (JACCS) to provide financing services to individual and corporate buyers of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles. This investment will be made through the Bank's subsidiary, BDO Leasing and Finance Inc. (BDOLF), which will own 40% of the JV company while Sojitz/MMPC/JACCS will hold the remaining 60% stake. The joint venture, to be named MMPC Auto Financial Services Corporation, is seen harnessing the complementary strengths of the JV Partners to take advantage of the sustained growth in vehicle sales on the back of increasing consumer affluence and a growing population. BDO's wide distribution network and industry leadership are seen to complement MMPC's established presence in the automotive industry, while both SJC and JACCS will contribute their international perspective and knowledge base on consumer credit to the business.

JACCS Co. Ltd., Q2 2016 Earnings Call, Nov 12, 2015

JACCS Co. Ltd., Q2 2016 Earnings Call, Nov 12, 2015

JACCS Co. Ltd. to Report Q2, 2016 Results on Nov 05, 2015

JACCS Co. Ltd. announced that they will report Q2, 2016 results on Nov 05, 2015

 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
8584:JP ¥371.00 JPY -13.00

8584 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for 8584.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

8584

Industry Average

Valuation 8584 Industry Range
Price/Earnings 9.9x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow 8.7x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact JACCS CO LTD, please visit www.jaccs.co.jp. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.