Independent Power and Renewable Electricity Producers
Company Overview of China Three Gorges Corporation
China Three Gorges Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a clean energy company that primarily develops and operates hydropower plants in China. The company’s activities also comprise wind power development; construction and operation of pumped storage power stations; project management, counseling, and supervision work; non-banking financial services; investments and management; tourism development and hotels management; asset disposal; and development of solutions for control equipment. It own an installed capacity of 42.4 GW, which included hydropower installed capacity of 39.28 GW, as well as 2.78 GW of installed wind and solar power capacity. The company was formerly ...
No.1 Yuyuantan South Road
Founded in 1993
Key Executives for China Three Gorges Corporation
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accountant
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.
China Three Gorges Corporation Key Developments
China Three Gorges To Acquire CESP
Jun 19 17
The government of Sao Paulo state, Brazil, has decided not to renew the concession contract held by CESP - Companhia Energética de São Paulo (BOVESPA:CESP6). This decision could result in fewer companies demonstrating interest in acquiring the firm. China Three Gorges Corporation is considered the main possible buyer.
Controlling Shareholders Reportedly Looking To Sell Stake In Norte Energia
Feb 10 17
The controlling shareholders of Norte Energia S.A. have reportedly hired banks to sell their stake. The controlling shareholders of Norte Energia are reportedly looking to sell stakes, newspaper Estado de S. Paulo said on February 10, 2017. According to the report, the shareholders looking to sell are Neoenergia S.A., Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais S.A. (BOVESPA:CMIG4), Light S.A. (BOVESPA:LIGT3), Vale S.A. (BOVESPA:VALE3), Siderúrgica Norte Brasil S.A., J.Malucelli Energia S.A., Fundação Petrobras de Seguridade Social - Petros (Separately managed account, Fixed Income) and Fundação dos Economiários Federais. They have hired Banco Bradesco BBI S.A. and an unidentified foreign investment bank to sell their 50.02% combined stake in Norte Energia, Estado de S. Paulo said, citing sources close to the company. Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. - Eletrobras (BOVESPA:ELET6), which holds the remaining 49.98%, is not actively looking to sell but could decide to exercise tag-along rights, the report said. State Grid Corporation of China and China Three Gorges Corporation have shown interest in the stake, which is likely to be sold to a consortium, the article said. Norte Energia and Bradesco BBI did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
China Three And SDIC Power Reportedly To Acquire Northland Power
Dec 4 16
China Three Gorges Corporation SDIC Power Holdings CO., LTD. (SHSE:600886) are among companies bidding for Northland Power Inc. (TSX:NPI), according to people familiar with the matter said. The first-round bids for Northland , which had a market value of CAD3.7 billion, were due December 2, 2016 said the people, who asked not to be identified because the matter is private. Some Canadian pension funds had a look at the company but balked at its valuation ahead of the bid deadline, the people added. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and JP Morgan Chase & Co. are working on Northland’s review.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions