August 17, 2017 4:44 PM ET

Real Estate Management and Development

Company Overview of A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd

Company Overview

A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd. develops and sells multi-family residential properties. The company also develops commercial real estate properties; and engages in private equity and venture capital investments. It offers projects in Singapore, Indonesia, China, the United States, and the United Kingdom. A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd. was formerly known as A.C.T. Enterprises Pte Ltd. and changed its name to A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd. in 1992. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Singapore.

43 Mosque Street

#04-02

Singapore,  059521

Singapore

Founded in 1969

Phone:

65 6220 0393

Fax:

65 6223 6216

Key Executives for A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd

Co-Founder of A C T Investments Inc, CEO of A C T Investments Inc & President A C T Investments Inc
Group Managing Director
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd Key Developments

MS Holdings Limited Enters into a Deal with ACT Holdings for a Potential Development JV in Western Jakarta

MS Holdings entered into a binding conditional term sheet agreement with ACT Holdings Pte Ltd. on January 14 for a potential joint venture in property development in western Jakarta. This will involve MS Holdings acquiring a stake in Murray Prince Pte Ltd. (JV company), currently owned by ACT and its subsidiary Aspen Development. Following a share subscription by MS Holdings, the latter will own 31.25%, while ACT and Aspen will hold 61.87% and 6.88% respectively. This joint venture will in turn raise its interest in a residential project in Indonesia to 80% from 30% currently. The transaction is subject to, among other things, a definitive agreement being entered into between the parties and the approval of the shareholders of MS Holdings. Under the term sheet, the JV company will acquire from Foreland Development Pte Ltd. a 50% stake in the target company for IDR 94 billion (SGD 9.7 million) while Foreland Development shall novate a proportionate amount of loan (82.1 billion rupiah) to the JV company. Foreland will concurrently sell its remaining 7.5% stake in the target company to PT Jaya Prima Integra (JPI). Upon completion of the proposed transactions, the JV company will hold 80% of the target company while JPI will hold the remaining 20%. In connection with the proposed investment, MS Holdings and ACT shall grant loans of SGD 5.38 million and SGD 5.83 million respectively to the JV company with the bulk to be used for payment of the balance consideration for the proposed acquisition. The term sheet shall terminate two months from the date of the term sheet. Prior to its expiry, parties to the agreement are bounded by an exclusivity clause.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
100G Pasir Panjang Road Pte Ltd Asia
70 Shenton Pte. Ltd. Asia
8M Real Estate Pte. Ltd. Asia
A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd Asia
Affluence Resource Pte Ltd Asia

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact A.C.T. Holdings Pte Ltd, please visit act-holdings.com.sg. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.