May 04, 2016 2:39 AM ET

Metals and Mining

Company Overview of RC Resources Inc.

Company Overview

RC Resources Inc. owns and operates the Rock Creek Project which comprises silver and copper deposits. The project intends to produce 6 million ounces of silver and 52 million pounds of copper. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in the United States. RC Resources Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Revett Minerals Inc.

6500 N Mineral Dr, Suite 200

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815

United States

Founded in 2004

Key Executives for RC Resources Inc.

RC Resources Inc. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
American Bridge Holding Company United States
Advanced Laser Machining, Inc. United States
Thiel Tool & Engineering Company, Inc. United States
Galvotec Alloys, Inc. United States
The Burger Iron Company United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Bloomberg L.P. United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact RC Resources Inc., please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at