July 23, 2017 11:47 PM ET

Construction and Engineering

Company Overview of Galvão Engenharia S.A.

Company Overview

Galvão Engenharia S.A. provides engineering and construction services to clients in the fields of air transport, road, port, rail and urban infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and sanitation in Brazil. It also maintains a base for the provision of services and prospecting of new businesses in Peru. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil. Galvão Engenharia S.A. operates as a subsidiary of Galvão Participações S.A.

Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 1510

2nd Floor

Vila Olimpia

Sao Paulo, SP 04547-005

Brazil

Founded in 1996

Key Executives for Galvão Engenharia S.A.

Galvão Engenharia S.A. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Galvão Engenharia S.A. Key Developments

Galvão Reportedly Seeks To Sell Stake In CAB Ambiental

Galvão Engenharia S.A. has teamed up with Banco Santander, S.A. (BME:SAN), as Galvão reportedly is seeking to sell its 66.6% stake in Companhia de Águas do Brasil - CAB Ambiental S.A.

CAB Ambiental Fails To Attract Suitors

Stake in Galvão Engenharia S/A’s Companhia de Águas do Brasil - CAB Ambiental S.A. (CAB Ambiental) was to be sold. The tender for the sale of the 66.5% stake in CAB Ambiental failed to attract bids from any interested parties. BNDES Participações S/A – BNDESPAR owns the remaining 33.5% stake in CAB Ambiental. Aegea Saneamento e Participações S.A. was the only company to declare its interest, but it did not present an offer. Aegea stated it has given up on the tender because the judicial recovery structure would prevent the sale at the established BRL 600 million minimum price due to the increased risk.

Galvão Engenharia To Sell CAB Ambiental

Galvão Engenharia S/A is planning to sell its 66.6% stake in Companhia de Águas do Brasil - CAB Ambiental S.A. by November. A bankruptcy protection plan has been approved and will be filed in a bankruptcy court. The auction is expected within 60 days of the court filing. Galvão Engenharia expects $165 million for its stake.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
3BGP S.A. Americas
A.R.G. Ltda. Americas
ABB S.P.A para o Brasil Americas
Acebril Construtora S/A Americas
Aerocarta S.A. Engenharia de Aerolevantamentos Americas

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Galvão Engenharia S.A., please visit www.galvao.com/negocios-engenharia.aspx. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.