June 28, 2017 8:14 AM ET

Energy Equipment and Services

Company Overview of Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad

Company Overview

Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad, through its subsidiaries, provides support services to the oil and gas services industry. Its services include supplying base services catered to the oil and gas offshore industry in West Malaysia; port management, and property development and management services, as well as pipe threading and fabrication work. The company also offers cargo handling and berthing, marine repair and maintenance, property rental, and other value added services. Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad was formerly known as Corrugated Carton Products Sdn Bhd. and changed its name to Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad in March 1996. The company was in...

3rd Floor

Annex Building

Kemaman Supply Base

Teluk Kalong

Kemaman,  24007

Malaysia

Founded in 1981

Phone:

60 9 860 2222

Fax:

60 9 863 1387

Key Executives for Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad

Group Managing Director and Director
General Manager of Group Finance & Account
Group Chief Operating Officer
General Manager of Group Human Resource and Administration
General Manager of Group Corporate Planning, Development & Communication
Age: 54
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad Key Developments

MMHE Sdn Bhd Enters into Joint Venture Agreement with Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Bhd

MMHE Sdn Bhd, had executed a joint venture (JV) agreement to undertake repair services of marine vessels with premier service and facility provider for the oil and gas industry, Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Bhd (EPIC). A company known as MMHE EPIC Marine & Services Sdn Bhd was established following the JV by the subscription of seven million ordinary shares of RM1.00 each for cash, amounting MYR 7 million in the company. MMHE holds 70% of the equity capital in MMHE EPIC and EPIC holds the remaining 30%.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Eastern Pacific Industrial Corporation Berhad, please visit www.epicgroup.com.my. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.