April 30, 2017 9:46 AM ET

Building Products

Company Overview of Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited

Company Overview

Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited manufactures and markets ceramic proppants. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Pune, India.

176 ,A J Tower Dhanukar Colony

Kothrud

Pune,  411038

India

Founded in 2001

Phone:

91 25 397 242

Key Executives for Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited

Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited Key Developments

LWP Technologies Forms Joint Venture with Hallmark Minerals

LWP Technologies Ltd. has entered into a joint venture agreement with Hallmark Minerals (I) Pvt. Ltd. for the production of LWP's flyash-based proppants, in Maharashtra, India. Under the terms of the joint venture, LWP's technology will be utilized to produce its unique fly ash proppants in the Hallmark manufacturing facility, which has previously manufactured bauxite-based ceramic proppants. A joint venture company will be formed which will be co-owned by LWP and Hallmark. (JV company). LWP will own a 60% stake and Hallmark will own the remaining 40% stake in the JV company. Pursuant to the heads of agreement terms: the JV company will own the manufacturing plant; LWP will receive $1 million for the technology license for the state of Maharashtra, India; LWP will receive 10% of gross revenues in royalties for the technology license; the partners of the JV company will establish a Board consisting of five members and LWP will nominate three members including the Chairman; and the JV company will investigate additional opportunities for expansion in Maharashtra province including the major cities of Mumbai and Nagpur, India.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Bloomberg L.P. United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Hallmark Minerals (India) Private Limited, please visit --. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.