March 22, 2017 11:31 PM ET

Independent Power and Renewable Electricity Producers

Company Overview of Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd.

Company Overview

Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd. owns a 30 MW solar project. The company is based in China. Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Delingha Century Concord Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd.



Key Executives for Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd.

Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Hainanzhou Shineng Photovoltaic Power Co., Ltd., please visit --. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at