Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


May 03, 2015 2:45 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of SBI Holdings, Inc.

Company Overview

SBI Holdings, Inc. offers online financial service businesses and investment activities in Japan and internationally. It operates through three segments: Financial Services Business, Asset Management Business, and Biotechnology-Related Business. The Financial Services Business segment provides various financial products and services through the Internet, including brokerage and investment banking, banking, nonlife insurance and short-term small-amount insurance, and housing loans and housing loan agency services; economic, investment, and global information services; and credit card, leasing, remittance, peer-to-peer lending, and other services, as well as distributes financial products. It ...

6-1 Izumi Garden Tower

19th Floor

Roppongi 1-chome

Minato-ku

Tokyo,  106-6019

Japan

Founded in 1999

5,352 Employees

Phone:

81 3 6229 0100

Fax:

81 3 3224 1970

Key Executives for SBI Holdings, Inc.

SBI Holdings, Inc. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

SBI Holdings, Inc. Key Developments

Finansia Syrus Securities Forms Joint Venture with SBI Holdings, Inc

Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited has formed a joint venture (JV) with SBI Holdings, Inc. (SBI Group) to provide online securities trading services. As part of the transaction, FSS will hold a 45% stake and SBI will hold the remaining 55% stake in the JV, named as SBI Thai Online Securities Co. Ltd. The JV is registered with a capital of THB 500 million ($15.38 million) and will provide securities services such as stock trading and derivatives trading over the Internet. It is scheduled to commence operations in the autumn of 2015.

SBI Holdings, Inc. Revises Dividend Guidance for the Year Ending March 31, 2015 and Announces Commemorative Dividend for the Year-End Dividend for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015

SBI Holdings, Inc. revised dividend guidance for the year ending March 31, 2015. For the period, the company decided to revise the year-end ordinary dividend forecast to JPY 30 per share, a JPY 10 increase compared to the previous forecast of JPY 20 per share. Year-end ordinary dividend forecast to JPY 35 per share includes ordinary dividend of JPY 30 per share and commemorative dividend of JPY 5 per share for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.

SBI Holdings, Inc., Board Meeting, Feb 26, 2015

SBI Holdings, Inc., Board Meeting, Feb 26, 2015. Agenda: To consider revision of dividend forecast.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
April 21, 2015
SBI Card Co., Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition
April 3, 2015
SBI Insurance Co., Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition
December 11, 2014
SBI Life Living Co., Ltd.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SBI Holdings, Inc., please visit www.sbigroup.co.jp. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.