Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

November 24, 2015 5:26 PM ET

Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels

Company Overview of Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company

Company Overview

Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, production, refining, marketing, and transportation of crude oil, natural gas, and other petrochemicals. It also manufactures chemical and plastic products comprising polyethylene and polypropylene plastics solutions for infrastructure applications, such as pipe systems, energy and communication cables, automotive components, and packaging. In addition, the company produces urea and ammonia. Further, it holds investments in the hydrocarbon value chain, including exploration and production, shipping and pipelines, downstream retail and marketing, petrochemicals, and power and utilities, as well as indu...

Al Bateen Towers C-1

17th Floor

Baynunah Street

Bateen Area

Abu Dhabi,  43237

United Arab Emirates

Founded in 2008


971 2 411 0000


971 2 635 9259

Key Executives for Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company

Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company Key Developments

Abu Dhabi National Chemicals and Indorama Ventures Signs to Jointly Develop Abu Dhabi Aromatics Plant

Abu Dhabi National Chemicals (ChemaWEyaat) and Indorama Ventures have signed an agreement to develop the Tacaamol Aromatics Plant on Madeenat ChemaWEyaat Al Gharbia's site in western Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. ChemaWEyaat will hold a 51% stake in the joint venture, with Thailand-based producer Indorama holding the other 49% in the company, to be known as Abu Dhabi Chemicals Integration Company, or Tacaamol. The aromatics plant is expected to have a nameplate capacity of 1.4m tonnes/year of paraxylene and 500,000 tonnes/year of benzene. No details about the timeline for the project or the costs were disclosed.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
ETA Star Holdings Ltd. Middle East/Africa
Oman Trading International Ltd. Middle East/Africa
CTIP Oil and Gas Ltd. Middle East/Africa
Epsilon Energy International Ltd. Middle East/Africa
Petroholland Ltd. Middle East/Africa

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at