Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

April 01, 2015 2:40 PM ET

Commercial Services and Supplies

Company Overview of Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd

Company Overview

Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd offers operation and maintenance services to gas and coal-fired power stations and cogeneration facilities. The company’s services include commissioning, emission monitoring, technical training, fuel and inventory management, administration, advisory, documentation, management engineering audit, and technical due diligence. It also provides asset management, feasibility study, contract negotiation and power project strategy, contractor’s selection, plant optimization study, and performance assessment and improvement services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd operates as a subsidiary of Malakoff Berh...

Level 13A

Block 3B

Plaza Sentral

Jalan Stesen Sentral 5

Kuala Lumpur,  50470


Founded in 1993


60 3 2263 3388


60 3 2633 3300

Key Executives for Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd

Managing Director
Age: 60
Chief Operating Officer
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd Key Developments

Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd Announces Incorporation of PT. Teknik Janakuasa, New Subsidiary in Indonesia

MMC Corporation Berhad (MMC) announced that Teknik Janakuasa Sdn. Bhd. (TJSB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of its 51%-owned subsidiary, Malakoff Corporation Berhad, had on even date received a Notarial Deed in relation to the incorporation of PT. Teknik Janakuasa, a 95%-owned subsidiary of TJSB. The remaining 5% equity interest in PT. Teknik Janakuasa is held by Madam Meutia H. Besila of Messrs. Oen Choennah & Co. of Bekasi, Jalan Kaveling BNI 46 Kp. Cakung, Rukun Tetangga 004, Rukun Warga 002, Kelurahan Jatikramat, Kecamatan Jatiasih, Kota Bekasi, Indonesia. The authorised and paid-up share capital of PT. Teknik Janakuasa is IDR 5,117,214,900 divided into 526,300 shares of IDR 9,723 each.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at