September 28, 2016 6:44 PM ET

Media

Company Overview of Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a.

Company Overview

Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. owns and operates a football club. It also sells goalkeeper kits, training ranges, kids gears, T-shirts, accessories, bags, hats, jackets, and apparel for women online and through its stores. Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. was formerly known as Milan Associazione Sportiva and changed its name to Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. in January 1939. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Milan, Italy. Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. operates as a subsidiary of Finanziaria d'investimento Fininvest S.p.A.

Via Aldo Rossi 8

Milan, MI 20149

Italy

Founded in 1899

Phone:

39 02 62281

Fax:

39 026 598876

Key Executives for Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a.

Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice President of Vicarious and Director
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice President and Director
Age: 32
Chief Financial Officer and Director
Secretary of the Board of Directors
Vice President and Director
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. Key Developments

Chinese Consortium To Reportedly Acquire AC Milan

Chinese consortium headed by Robin Li and Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited (SEHK:3333) will acquire an 80% stake in Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. (AC Milan), Italian media reported. The stake is valued around CNY 750 million, including CNY 200 million debts. Formal announcement will be made next week. Evergrande Real Estate Group denied the report.

Silvio Berlusconi Confirmed The Negotiations To Sell Milan

Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a. is in negotiations with a group of Chinese investors to sell the football club, Silvio Berlusconi, President of Associazione Calcio Milan said. He added that he does not know if he will close the negotiations, as he awaits confirmation they will make significant investments in the coming years.

A Chinese Consortium Reportedly Agreed To Buy Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a.

A Chinese consortium has agreed to buy an initial 70% stake in Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a., with negotiations continuing over the sale of the remaining 30%, a person familiar with the talks told China Daily. "If everything goes as planned, a final agreement will be reached by June 15-20, subject to any changes," the source added. Reportedly, the deal consideration will be €700 million.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
A.BE.T.E. Group Europe
A.G.Bellavite S.r.l. Europe
Agenzia Letteraria Internazionale S.R.L. Europe
Agonset.it S.R.L. Europe
AirPlusTV Italy Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
July 1, 2016
--
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Bloomberg L.P. United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Associazione Calcio Milan s.p.a., please visit www.acmilan.com. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.