January 30, 2015 7:34 AM ET

Air Freight and Logistics

Company Overview of FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG

Company Overview

FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG provides logistics and supply chain services. It offers air and ocean logistics, delivery solutions, eCommerce, engineering, insurance, and warehousing and value added services, as well as consultation, planning, and implementation services. The company also provides personnel logistics services; reverse logistics services, such as disposal of waste, marketing of remnant inventory and reusable materials, and reverse supply chain services; and road transport services, which include transport on demand, mail and parcel, special transports/hazardous goods, two-man handling, and last mile services. It serves customer in electronics/high technology, fashio...

Joan-Joseph-Fiege-Straße 1

Greven,  48268


Founded in 1873


49 2571 9990


49 2571 99 98 88

Key Executives for FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG

Chief Financial Officer and Member of Executive Board
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Head of International Transport
General Counsel and Member of Executive Committee
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG Key Developments

Cromwell Eyes Mediaservis

Cromwell A.S. is reportedly looking to acquire 80% stake in Mediaservis s.r.o. RMS Mezzanine, a.s. currently owns 90% stake in Mediaservis while FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG owns the remaining 10% stake. The deal would then create one private postal company operating on the Czech-Slovak postal market.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

February 12, 2014
AIC Service & Call Center GmbH

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact FIEGE Logistik Holding Stiftung & Co. KG, please visit www.fiege.de. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.