Construction and Engineering
Company Overview of China Machinery Engineering Corporation
China Machinery Engineering Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the construction contracting and trading businesses in the People’s Republic of China and internationally. It operates through three segments: Construction Contracts, Trading Business, and Other Businesses. The Construction Contracts segment undertakes engineering, procurement, and construction contracts for various infrastructure-related construction projects, including hydropower, thermal power, and engineering contracting projects, as well as transportation, telecommunication, water supply and treatment, building and construction, manufacturing and processing plant, and mining and resources exploitation pr...
No. 178, Guanganmenwai Street
Founded in 1978
Key Executives for China Machinery Engineering Corporation
President, Executive Director, Chairman of Operation & Risk Management Committee and Member of Strategy & Development Committee
Total Annual Compensation: $1.6M
Chairman, Chairman of Nomination Committee and Chairman of Strategy & Development Committee
Total Annual Compensation: $1.6M
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.
China Machinery Engineering Corporation Key Developments
China Machinery Engineering Corporation Enters into A Contract with Donald Mineral Sands Pty. Ltd
Oct 2 15
The board of directors of China Machinery Engineering Corporation entered into a contract (the Contract) with Donald Mineral Sands Pty. Ltd. in respect of a project of Astron Donald Titanium and Zirconium Mineral in Australia (the Project) on October 1, 2015. According to the Contract, the scope of the Project includes the construction of a titanium and zirconium mine with an annual capacity of 7.5 million tons of crude ores. The company, as the general contractor, will be responsible for the design, procurement, civil engineering and construction, installation, training, commissioning, technical service and other works of the Project on a turnkey basis. The contract value amounts to approximately $135 million. As stipulated in the Contract, the Project will commence for construction upon the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent. The construction period of the Project will last for 24 months once the construction is commenced.
Graess Energy Pte Ltd, Gräss Solartechnik Schweiz SA and China Machinery Engineering Corporation Receives a Letter of Award for the Sale of Solar Power in the Maldives
Oct 1 15
Graess Energy Pte Ltd. through a collaboration between Gräss Solartechnik Schweiz SA (GSS) and China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC) has received a letter of award for the sale of solar power in the Maldives. GSS will design, engineer and build the solar photovoltaic (PV) system (PV System) to be installed on the rooftops of government buildings in the Greater Male region. Graess Energy will cooperate with CMEC in the form of a special purpose company (SPC) to own, operate and sell solar power to State Electric Company Ltd. (STELCO). CMEC will own 70% of the SPC and Graess Energy will hold the remaining 30% stake. A Power Purchase Agreement ("PPA") is expected to be signed in the middle of October 2015 between STELCO and the SPC for a period of 20 years before the full ownership of the PV System is transferred to STELCO. The PV System will have an initial generation capacity of 1.5 megawatts and its total cost is expected to be in the region of USD 3.5 million. Total revenue from the sale of power is expected to be about USD 550,000 per year. With this award, Graess Energy will continue its effort to pursue more solar PV projects in the Maldives.
China Machinery Engineering Corporation Plans to Invest in Special Quality Steel Project in Pavlodar
Sep 21 15
China Machinery Engineering Corporation discussed plans with the Pavlodar region Governor Kanat Bozumbayev to invest in a smelting factory in the Pavlodar SEZ. Tenir-Logistic LPP signed a framework agreement of understanding with China Machinery Engineering Corporation and a preliminary supply agreement with KSP Steel LLP. Tenir-Logistic LPP plans to build a metal processing complex to manufacture titanium dioxide, silica and special quality steels. According to a preliminary feasibility study, the mining and processing plant will be located in the Tymlai deposit in Zhambyl region, and a smelting factory will be built on the premises of the Pavlodar special economic zone. China Machinery Engineering Corporation is ready to invest in the construction of the plant, purchase of equipment and commissioning of the alloy production facility.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions