Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

July 27, 2015 10:26 PM ET

Energy Equipment and Services

Company Overview of Howco Group plc

Company Overview

Howco Group plc manufactures, supplies, and manages metal products for the oil and gas industry around the world. The company offers downhole, subsea, and surface systems. It also provides material solutions for subsea wellhead; topsides; and downhole and surface drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention equipment. In addition, the company offers ingot/billets, forged and rolled round and flat bars, rolled/flat bars, semi and finish machined components, and turnkey assembled packages. Further, it processes and supplies steel, chrome, duplex, stainless, and nickel based alloys. Howco Group plc was founded in 1982 and is based in Glasgow, United Kingdom. It has facilities ...

2nd Floor

Fountain House

1-3 Woodside Crescent

Glasgow,  G3 7UL

United Kingdom

Founded in 1982


44 14 1353 7800


44 14 1353 7801

Key Executives for Howco Group plc

Founder and Chairman of the Board
Vice President of Sales and Marketing for North America
Group Manufacturing Director
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Howco Group plc Key Developments

Howco Group Invests USD 20 Million for Manufacturing Facility at Iskandar Malaysia

Howco Group announced that it will expand into the Southeast Asian market with a new manufacturing facility in Iskandar Malaysia. The new USD 20 million facility with 80,000 sq ft of manufacturing space will be built within the Setia Business Park, an industrial park being developed by SP Setia Bhd. The manufacturing facility will open in 2015 and employ over 30 local staff. The factory will be custom-designed to Howco's requirements and offer a quick turnaround time as well as lean, cost effective flow and increased space to hold high value materials. The MYR 600 million business park encompassing 258 acres has an 80% occupancy and expects the remaining 20% acreage to be filled by year-end.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
R & A Kay Inspection Services Ltd. Europe
Canamens Energy North Sea Limited Europe
Mechserv Limited Europe
Fairfield Acer Limited Europe
Senergy, Ltd. Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

February 6, 2015
Zoltan Engineering Co Ltd
November 7, 2014
CTL Engineering Company Ltd.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Howco Group plc, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at