October 18, 2017 6:40 PM ET

Insurance

Company Overview of HDI Global SE

Company Overview

HDI Global SE provides customized insurance solutions to industrial and commercial customers in Germany and internationally. It offers property and business interruption insurance solutions that include property/fire, loss of income/natural hazards, and weather risk/KLIMArisk; and liability and financial lines that include public and product liability, environmental liability and damage, legal expenses insurance, cyber insurance, errors and omissions liability, anti-discrimination, D&O/executives liability, and IT liability insurance. The company also provides motor insurance, and fleets and vehicle pools; engineering and construction insurance for technical plant and machinery, installation...

HDI-Platz 1

Hanover,  30659

Germany

Founded in 2006

Phone:

49 511 645 0

Fax:

49 511 645 4545

Key Executives for HDI Global SE

Chairman of Executive Board and Chief Executive Officer
Age: 62
Head of the Department of Aviation Contract and Property
Member of Executive Board
Age: 53
Member of Executive Board
Age: 53
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

HDI Global SE Key Developments

Hdi Global Se Presents at Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers and Reinsurers Conference 2017, Oct-09-2017

Hdi Global Se Presents at Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers and Reinsurers Conference 2017, Oct-09-2017 . Venue: Manama, Bahrain. Speakers: Selvam Govindaswamy, Head - Technical, Viswaprasad Kizhakke Chittadath, Managing Director.

HDI Global Announces Earnings Results for the First Half of 2017; Provides Earnings Guidance for the Fiscal 2019

HDI Global announced earnings results for the first half of 2017. Net premiums for the group were up 7.1% to EUR 1.2 billion in the first half of 2017, from the EUR 1.1 billion reported in the same period the year prior. Operating profit climbed by 13.3% to EUR 162 million during the reporting period. Group net income additionally benefited from a lower tax ratio, rising by 23.4% to EUR 112 million. By 2019 the company is aiming to generate two-thirds of its gross premium volume in foreign markets. This growth will be achieved by enhancing customer intimacy and further international expansion.

HDI and Swiss Re Reportedly Top Bidders For Bradesco High-Risk Insurance Unit

Swiss Re Ltd. (SWX:SREN) and HDI Global SE are the two finalists in the negotiation process to buy a 51% stake in Banco Bradesco S.A. (BOVESPA:BBDC4)’s high-risk insurance unit, two sources familiar with the matter said. Bradesco intends to keep the remaining 49%.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Achilles Netherlands Holdings B.V. Europe
AFA AG Europe
AIV Anlagen Immobilien Vermittlungsgesellschaft mbH Europe
Albingia Versicherungs-AG Europe
Alecto GmbH Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
\
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Tax Management Inc United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact HDI Global SE, please visit www.hdi.global/. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.