July 30, 2016 6:43 PM ET

Food Products

Company Overview of Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc.

Company Overview

Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc. grows and supplies berries. The company provides raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and organic berries. It markets and sells its products through retailers. The company was incorporated in 1953 and is based in Watsonville, California.

345 Westridge Drive

Watsonville, CA 95076-4169

United States

Founded in 1953

Phone:

831-763-5100

Fax:

831-761-1090

Key Executives for Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc.

Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President of Governance & External Engagement and General Counsel
Senior Vice President of Europe, Middle East & Africa
Executive Vice President of Driscoll's of the Americas
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc. Key Developments

Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc. Signs a Joint Venture Agreement with Costa Group Holdings Limited to Establish a Berry Production Company in China

Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc. has signed a joint venture agreement with Costa Group Holdings Limited to establish a berry production company in China. Under the terms of the agreement, Costa will hold a 70% stake and Driscoll will hold the remaining 30% stake in the JV. The company will grow berries for the Asian market and the product will be marketed by Driscoll's.

Kate Terrell Joins Driscoll’s as Global Chief Human Resources Officer

Driscoll’s announced that Kate Terrell has joined the company as global chief human resources officer. With more than 15 years of human resources experience, Terrell will be responsible for Human Resources management and strategy at Driscoll’s and will join Driscoll’s Global Leadership Team, reporting to Kevin Murphy, Driscoll’s chief executive officer. Prior to joining Driscoll’s, Terrell served as vice president of human resources for the global products organization at Whirlpool Corporation.

Driscoll’s Announces Management Changes

Driscoll’s announced CEO succession plans as J. Miles Reiter, Chairman and current CEO, communicated changes in the company’s leadership structure. Reiter announced that Kevin Murphy, current President and COO, will assume the CEO role effective April 1, 2015. Prior to his role at the company, Murphy held various strategic and executive roles with companies such as Fresh Express and Capurro Farms.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
\EV RANCH LLLP United States
1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc. United States
18th Street Deli, Inc. United States
2 Chicks with Chocolate, Inc. United States
2 P Cattle Co. United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Inc., please visit www.driscolls.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.