August 30, 2016 2:08 AM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A.

Company Overview

Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. is a privately owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the firm manages separate client-focused portfolios. It also manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds through its subsidiaries. The firm, through its subsidiaries, invests in the public equity, fixed income, real estate, and alternative investment markets across the globe. It was founded in 1967 and is based in Paris, France. Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. operates as a subsidiary of Natixis.

21 quai d'Austerlitz

cedex 13

Paris,  75634

France

Founded in 1967

Phone:

33 1 78 40 90 00

Fax:

33 1 78 40 65 00

Key Executives for Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A.

Chief Executive Officer, Member of Senior Management Committee, and Member of Executive Committee
Age: 62
President of The Americas and Asia and Chief Executive Officer of The Americas and Asia
Age: 56
Executive Vice President, Global Chief Financial Officer, and Member of the Executive Committee
Age: 60
President and Chief Executive Officer of International Distribution
Executive Vice President, Head of Compliance, Risk, and Internal Audit, and Member of Executive Committee
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2016.

Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. Key Developments

Natixis and La Banque Postale Negotiating Conditions of Merger of AEW Europe and Ciloger

Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. and La Banque Postale S.A. are negociating the conditions of a merger of their real estate investment managers AEW Europe SA and Ciloger. Ciloger’s current owners are La Banque Postale (90%) and CNP Assurances (10%). AEW Europe’s current owners are Natixis Global Asset Management (60%) and the CDC Group plc (40%). The CDC Group’s 40% stake in AEW Europe would be acquired by Natixis Global Asset Management prior to the completion of the transaction. After completion of the proposed transactions, Natixis Global Asset Management is expected to own 60% of AEW Europe with the remaining 40% to be held by La Banque Postale. This plan will be presented for discussion to the employee representative bodies of the different companies involved and is subject to obtaining the required regulatory approvals.

Natixis Global Asset Management Opens First Office in South America

Natixis Global Asset Management has opened its second office in Latin America and has chosen Montevideo as its headquarters in the South American region, in order to provide global and regional banks and independent financial advisors (IFAs) in Uruguay and Chile access to its unique global network of independent affiliated investment managers specializing in a range of asset classes and investment styles. Montevideo is the second opening for Natixis Global Asset Management in Latin America after the launch of its Mexican business in 2014. The firm was previously servicing the southern region of the continent through its teams in the U.S. and Europe, and its Portfolio Research and Consulting group has been actively working with global and regional private banks. In the coming years, the firm will continue its expansion strategy in the region according to the growth of its business.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
2A Capital, SARL Europe
3S Finance Europe
66 NTH Europe
A+B Finance Europe
Abacuse Asset Management Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Merger/Acquisition
February 24, 2016
AEW Europe SA
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor's company. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact Capital IQ directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Bloomberg L.P. United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A., please visit ngam.natixis.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.