Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


July 02, 2015 2:18 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of China Investment Corporation

Company Overview

China Investment Corporation is a sovereign wealth fund of the Government of China. The firm was established with the issuance of special bonds by the Ministry of Finance. It manages a part of the country’s foreign exchange reserves. The firm invests in the public equity, fixed income markets, and alternative assets in both developed and emerging markets. It seeks to make alternative investments in hedge funds, private equity, commodities, and real estates. The firm seeks to make fund of funds investments in private equity and hedge funds. It also considers direct investments in logistics, healthcare and telecom. The firm invests in the recapitalization of domestic financial institutions. It...

New Poly Plaza

1 Chaoyangmen Beidajie

Dongcheng District

Beijing,  100010

China

Founded in 2007

Phone:

86 10 8409 6277

Fax:

86 10 6408 6908

Key Executives for China Investment Corporation

Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, and Member of Executive Committee
Age: 55
President of CIC International
Chief Information Technology Officer, Head of Investment Operations, and Member of Executive Committee
Managing Director and Head of Special Investments
Managing Director, and Investment Manager
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

China Investment Corporation Key Developments

China Investment Corporation Presents at The gaim Conference, Jun-24-2015 10:00 AM

China Investment Corporation Presents at The gaim Conference, Jun-24-2015 10:00 AM. Venue: Le Meridien Beach Plaza, 22 Avenue Princesse Grace, Monte Carlo, 98000, Monaco. Speakers: Roslyn Zhang, Managing Director, Fixed Income & Absolute Return.

China Investment Corporation Forms Joint Venture with COFCO Corporation

China Investment Corporation has formed a joint venture with COFCO Corp. to form COFCO International Holdings for the development of agribusiness. Both the entities are based in China. Under the terms of the transaction, COFCO will hold an 80.1% stake and China Investment will hold the remaining 19.9% stake in COFCO International.

China Investment Corporation Presents at Milken Institute, Global Conference 2015, Apr-27-2015 05:00 PM

China Investment Corporation Presents at Milken Institute, Global Conference 2015, Apr-27-2015 05:00 PM. Venue: 2025 Ave Of The Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067, California, United States. Speakers: Hua Fan, Senior Managing Director, Head of Fixed-Income and Absolute-Return Investment.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Private Placement
May 14, 2015
COFCO International Holding Co., Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition
February 9, 2015
Meguro Gajoen, Tokyo
Merger/Acquisition
November 7, 2014
Songbird Estates PLC
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact China Investment Corporation, please visit www.china-inv.cn. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.