Company Overview of Amundi Asset Management
Amundi Asset Management is a privately owned investment manager. The firm provides research, accounting, risk control, management control, treasury, and marketing management solutions for its clients. It provides its services to individuals, institutions, corporations, pension and retirement funds, provident funds, banks, insurance companies, and government entities. The firm manages separate client-focused portfolios. It launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds for its clients. The firm also launches and manages hedge funds for its clients. It invests in the public equity, fixed income, and hedging markets across the globe. The firm employs a fundamental analysis...
90 Boulevard Pasteur
Founded in 1894
Key Executives for Amundi Asset Management
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Executive Committee
President, Chief Operating Officer, and Member of Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer and Member of Executive Committee
Chief Executive Officer and Country Head for Australia and New Zealand
Chief Executive Officer of London Branch
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.
Amundi Asset Management Key Developments
Amundi Asset Management Reportedly Mulls IPO
Oct 5 15
Amundi Asset Management is reportedly seeking IPO. Amundi is expecting France's stock market regulator to approve a registration document for its Paris flotation by October 7, 2015, two sources familiar with the matter said. Amundi is gearing up for a potential €7 billion listing, has already had an analysts' meeting with underwriting banks, another source said. Amundi has lined up JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) and Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) as global coordinators for the deal, sources familiar with the matter have told Reuters. Societe Generale Group (ENXTPA:GLE) and Credit Agricole S.A. (ENXTPA:ACA) will themselves also lead the transaction, the sources said, while The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as bookrunners. Societe Generale has said it could sell all of its 20% stake in the asset manager. Credit Agricole, which holds the remaining 80%, has said it plans to stay on as a majority shareholder.
Societe Generale & Credit Agricole Plan To Continue Their Industrial Partnership After the Planned IPO
Jun 18 15
The plan for Societe Generale Group (ENXTPA:GLE) and Credit Agricole S.A. (ENXTPA:ACA) to launch an Initial Public Offer for Amundi Asset Management was submitted to the labor unions. Societe Generale and Credit Agricole will keep their industrial partnership going after the IPO. Credit Agricole plans to keep a majority stake in Amundi, considering the business strategic for its development ambitions.
Amundi Asset Management Seeks IPO
Jun 17 15
Societe Generale Group (ENXTPA:GLE) and Credit Agricole S.A. (ENXTPA:ACA) are planning an Initial Public Offer for Amundi Asset Management. The companies are seeking the listing before the end of the year, subject to market conditions. The flotation will underpin its continuing development and provide liquidity to Societe Generale, which could sell up to its entire stake of 20% while Credit Agricole intends to retain a majority stake in Amundi. The plan will be submitted to the staff representative bodies.
Similar Private Companies By Industry
Recent Private Companies Transactions