July 26, 2017 11:59 PM ET

Auto Components

Company Overview of International Automotive Components Group North America, Inc.

Company Overview

International Automotive Components Group North America, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes automotive components and systems. It offers cockpit instrument panel accessories, floor consoles, door panels, overhead systems, flooring and acoustics, hard trims, blow-molded load floors, and exterior trims; and blow-molded products, such as fluid recovery bottles or washer fluid bottles to HVAC ducts, load floors, seat backs, and floor consoles. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southfield, Michigan with manufacturing facilities in Chakan, India; and Chongqing and Hangzhou, China. It has operations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, as well as Shanghai, Chi...

28333 Telegraph Road

Southfield, MI 48034

United States

Founded in 2006

Phone:

248-455-7000

Fax:

248-455-7001

Key Executives for International Automotive Components Group North America, Inc.

Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Age: 75
Chief Financial Officer
Age: 62
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2017.

International Automotive Components Group North America, Inc. Key Developments

IAC Signs JV Agreement with Shanghai Shenda

International Automotive Components recently announced a definitive agreement with Shanghai Shenda Co. Ltd. to establish a global joint venture, which will supply soft trim and acoustics products to automobile OEMs. Shanghai Shenda will hold a 70% stake in the UK-based JV which is valued at USD 570 million, while IAC will take the remaining 30% interest. The new firm will be named later.

International Automotive Components Opens New Manufacturing Facility in China

International Automotive Components opened its new manufacturing facility, Shanghai IAC-Songjiang Automotive Carpet and Acoustics Co. Ltd., located in Tianjin, China. The facility covers a 5,200 square-metre area, will employ more than 180 people and will manufacture vehicle flooring and acoustics systems and headliners for Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the GLC, GLA, C-Class and E-Class models. It is scheduled to expand by another 4,300 square metres next year.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
2Fuel Technologies, Inc. United States
31 Incorporated United States
3Point Machine, Inc. United States
A-1 Automotive, Inc. United States
A-FAB Corporation United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
No transactions available in the past 12 months.
 

The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content. For inquiries, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence directly by clicking here.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
The Advertising Council, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact International Automotive Components Group North America, Inc., please visit --. Company data is provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.