Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

May 26, 2015 3:44 AM ET

Company Overview of ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co

Company Overview


Key Executives for ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co

Chief Executive Officer, Director and Member of Health, Safety & Environment Committee
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2014.

ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co Key Developments

Raspadskaya Coal Company Appoints Sergey Stepanov as Chief Executive Officer, Effective 1 July 2014

EVRAZ plc has announced that the Open Joint-Stock Company "Raspadskaya" has appointed Sergey Stepanov as the Chief Executive Officer of Raspadskaya Coal Company (managing company of Raspadskaya) with effect from 1 July 2014. Sergey Stepanov will continue to serve as the Head of Coal Division of EVRAZ and the CEO of Yuzhkuzbassugol Coal Company. Gennady Kozovoy, ex-CEO of Raspadskaya Coal Company, will continue serving on Raspadskaya's Board. Sergey Stepanov was appointed EVRAZ's Vice President, Head of Coal Division, in December 2012. In June 2013, he became the Chief Executive Officer of Yuzhkuzbassugol Coal Company, a subsidiary of EVRAZ. Before joining EVRAZ, he was Executive Director of Nordgold and Vorkutaugol, and served in managerial positions in Severstal Resources and SUAL-Holding.

ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co Presents at 9th Annual Russia & CIS Coal Summit 2014, May-15-2014 11:30 AM

ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co Presents at 9th Annual Russia & CIS Coal Summit 2014, May-15-2014 11:30 AM. Venue: InterContinental Moscow, Tverskaya Hotel, Moscow, Russia. Speakers: Aleksandr Andreev, Deputy CEO.

Oao Raspadskaya Coal Co. Reports Production and Sales Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2013

OAO Raspadskaya Coal Co. reported production and sales results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2013. The company reported a 25% quarter-over-quarter drop in raw coal production as the company faced a roughly two-month-long closure at its main mine and work on a second project. Raw coal production for the three months ended June 30, 2013 came to 1.7 million tonnes, compared with 2.26 million tonnes in the previous quarter. Total raw coal sales, however, jumped 137% quarter over quarter to 202,000 tonnes from 85,000 tonnes. For the half year ended June 30, 2013, the company reported a 15% year-over-year increase in raw coal production at 3.97 million tonnes. Sales of concentrate were down 5% to a total 1.33 million tonnes, from 1.40 million tonnes, on decreased sales within the company's domestic market. Sales within Russia were down 20% to 719,000 tonnes, though that was partially offset by a 22% rise in export sales to 607,000 tonnes. Total concentrate sales in the first six months of 2012 rose 36% to 2.72 million tonnes from the prior-year period. While domestic concentrate sales fell 7% to 1.62 million tonnes from 1.73 million tonnes, exports of the material offset that decline with a 302% rise to 1.11 million tonnes from 275,000 tonnes, the company noted.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
No similar companies available.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ZAO Raspadskaya Coal Co, please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at