Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

November 30, 2015 1:48 AM ET

Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure

Company Overview of HMSHost Corporation

Company Overview

HMSHost Corporation designs, builds, finances, owns, operates, and maintains restaurants in airports, travel plazas, and specialty destinations and shopping and entertainment locations worldwide. HMSHost Corporation was formerly known as Host Marriott Services Corporation and changed its name to HMSHost Corporation in March 2000. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland. HMSHost Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Autogrill Group, Inc.

6905 Rockledge Drive

Bethesda, MD 20817

United States

Founded in 1995





Key Executives for HMSHost Corporation

Chief Executive Officer and President
Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President
Chief Executive Officer of HMSHost International
Executive Vice President and General Counsel
Age: 45
Senior Vice President of West Region Operations
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

HMSHost Corporation Key Developments

Joint Venture To Bid For Acquisitions

The joint venture of HMSHost Corporation and Lite Bite Foods Private Limited will bid to acquire rights to launch and operate international and domestic food and beverage outlets at airports, railway station as well as highways in India, besides neighboring countries. HMSHost and Lite Bite Foods will actively pursue inorganic growth opportunities in a bid to accelerate growth, besides organic growth opportunities.

Smashburger Partners with HMSHost

Smashburger announced partnerships for new airport locations. Answering the demand for better tasting meal options for travelers on the go, Smashburger has partnered with HMSHost, to introduce the brand’s fresh, made to order burgers at the following venues: Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport -Located at the Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport in the Center Core Food Court in Terminal B. The location is slated to open in December 2015. Charlotte Douglas International Airport - Located at Charlotte Douglas International Airport between terminals D and E in the 'Connector' Food Court. The location is slated to open in 2016. San José International Airport- Located at San José International Airport in Terminal B at Gate 22. The location is slated to open in 2015.

Lite Bite Foods Private Limited Announces Joint Venture with HMSHost Corporation

Lite Bite Foods Private Limited has announced a joint venture (JV) with HMSHost Corporation to acquire the rights to launch and operate outlets at several domestic and international airports across India and Asian countries. The JV will operate under the name Lite Bite Foods HMSHost and will be based out of Gurgaon or Hyderabad, India. HMSHost will own a 51% stake in the JV, while Lite Bite Foods will own the remaining 49% stake. The transaction will enable HMSHost to expand in Asia.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
CIM/Huntington LLC United States
Compton Ridge Campground, Inc. United States
Loews Beverly Hills Hotel United States
Best Travel, Inc. United States
Ghai Management Services, Inc. United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact HMSHost Corporation, please visit Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at