Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

November 30, 2015 3:21 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Quester Venture Partnership, L.P.

Company Overview

Quester Venture Partnership, L.P. specializes in investments in early stage companies. The fund invests around 80 per cent in information and communication technology companies (ICT) and the remaining 20 per cent in healthcare and life sciences companies. It seeks to invest in companies based in the United Kingdom.

5 Street John's Lane

London,  EC1M 4BH

United Kingdom

Founded in 2001


44 2075 491688

Key Executives for Quester Venture Partnership, L.P.

Quester Venture Partnership, L.P. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Partridge Muir & Warren Ltd. Europe
Bnp Paribas Business Assets Valuation Ltd Europe
Westhouse Securities Holdings Limited Europe
City Capital Corporation Limited Europe

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Quester Venture Partnership, L.P., please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at