Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

November 30, 2015 3:02 PM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Sofinnova Venture Partners VI, L.P.

Company Overview

Sofinnova Venture Partners specializes in venture capital investments in early stage information technology and life sciences companies. It invests in infrastructure for Internet and telecommunications, digital media, and product-oriented life sciences. The fund typically focuses on seed-stage and first institutional round investments, but it occasionally invests in intermediate and later-stage startup companies. It seeks to invest 85 per cent of its capital in the United States, with the remaining 15 per cent invested in European developed markets. The fund’s IT investing is heavily focused on the San Francisco Bay Area, while the Life Science investments covers San Diego, San Francisco, an...

3000 Sand Hill Road

Building 4

Suite 250

Menlo Park, CA 94025

United States

Founded in 2002





Key Executives for Sofinnova Venture Partners VI, L.P.

General Partner, Managing Partner, and Partner
Age: 50
Founding Partner
General Partner
Age: 60
Venture Partner
Age: 61
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
American Capital Holdings Inc. United States
Group One Trading LP United States
Marathon Financial Group, Inc. United States
Media Venture Partners, LLC United States
Astro AB Borrower, Inc. United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

No transactions available in the past 12 months.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Sofinnova Venture Partners VI, L.P., please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at