Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers

February 10, 2016 5:51 AM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Canaan Equity III, L.P.

Company Overview

Canaan Equity III, L.P. specializes in investments in early stage companies. The fund seeks to invest 20% in life science companies, including medical and health care, and the remaining 80% will be dedicated to information technology companies, including Internet infrastructure, communications, software and services in the United States. It seeks to invest between $5 million to $15 million into each company and could invest up to $20 million over the life of an investment.

2765 Sand Hill Road

Menlo Park, CA 94025

United States

Founded in 2000





Key Executives for Canaan Equity III, L.P.

General Partner
Age: 52
General Partner
Age: 58
Partner and Co-Founder
General Partner
Age: 52
General Partner and Managing Partner
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Similar Private Companies By Industry

Company Name Region
Dawson Wealth Management United States
Merrill Lynch Capital Services, Inc. United States
Shelby Acquisition I, Inc. United States
JM Bryant Capital Partners, LLC United States
Protective Life Secured Trust United States

Recent Private Companies Transactions

August 25, 2015
GroundWork Inc.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Rush University United States
Citizens Budget Commission United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact Canaan Equity III, L.P., please visit --. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at