Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


August 28, 2015 11:37 AM ET

Capital Markets

Company Overview of Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd.

Company Overview

Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd. is a principal investment firm specializing in investments in telecommunication and media industries. The firm primarily invests in Asia-Pacific region, Europe and America. Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd. was established on 1994 and is headquartered in Singapore with additional offices in Beijing, China and Hanoi, Vietnam.

33-01 Millenia Tower

1 Temasek Avenue

Singapore,  039192

Singapore

Founded in 1994

Phone:

65 6723 8777

Fax:

65 6720 7266

Key Executives for Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd.

President, Chief Operating Officer, and Senior Executive Vice President
Age: 52
Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President
Executive Director
Age: 67
Executive Vice President of China
Chief of Organisation Development & Senior Executive Vice President
Age: 45
Compensation as of Fiscal Year 2015.

Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd. Key Developments

ST Telemedia Invests SGD 36.9 Million in JV with StarHub

ST Telemedia and StarHub announced a joint-venture (JV) partnership under which ST Telemedia will invest SGD 36.9 million to acquire a 70% stake in Shine Systems Assets Pte Ltd. StarHub will hold the remaining 30%. With this deal done through ST Telemedia's STT GDC Pte Ltd. will move to the ST Telemedia subsidiary. It will be StarHub's convergence hub for its fixed, mobile and pay TV networks.

SINGAPORE Technologies Telemedia Expands Data Centre Footprint

SINGAPORE Technologies Telemedia has completed the acquisition of land to develop data centre in Singapore. This will be the company's first data centre in the Republic and the announcement follows the company's data centre investment in China's GDS Services last year. The Singapore facility will be integral to ST Telemedia's long-term global data centre plans. Located at Defu Lane and in close proximity to mature data centre clusters, the 150,000 square feet facility will be built to the high Tier III industry standards, and will have critical certification such as LEED and BCA-IDA Green Mark. The facility will be supported by a team of experienced data centre experts with proven track record of execution capability and deep industry relationships. Even though the proposed Defu Lane DC will be ST Telemedia's first in Singapore, the company itself is a pioneer in data centres in this region with experience dating back to the late 1990s when it introduced advanced internet exchange services into Asia. ST Telemedia's Singapore data centre will be carrier-neutral, offering customers a full suite of best-in-class and highly scalable data centre services including physical and virtual co-location, connectivity and infrastructure management which will also support the growth in the cloud services market.

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type
Date
Target
Private Placement
August 5, 2015
Datameer, Inc.
Private Placement
June 24, 2015
VIRTUS Data Centres Ltd.
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup

Most Searched Private Companies

Company Name Geographic Region
Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law United States
NYC2012, Inc. United States
Bertelsmann AG Europe
Rush University United States
Greater Houston Partnership United States

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte. Ltd., please visit www.sttelemedia.com. Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.